Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Capturing Historical Cities

i dont see a colonize button when try to attack a lvl 12 historical city, how come it can be colonized?

You don't colonize it, you attack it.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    grrrr.. stop building off of my ideas
    This was very funny...

Theres nothing wrong with theorycrafting, and from reading Satan's topic many times, thats what yiu(satan) have added to it, that being said I really don't think useing archers to attack a lvl 12 was very hard to think of, may very well have wrote about it first(but in reality probly didn't even write about it first, just wrote about it in guilds first), but I think it's fair to say that using archers is pretty much common knowledge, this topic has something you(satan) have ripped into ppl many times about, i'v seen you say many times not to clear traps(with warbomb), saying it was pointless which seemed dumb, also this formula is being presented with battle reports(which you yourself haven't provided), again not trying to take anything away from you, but claiming it was your idea to use archers is funny.

Oh yeah another thing is whenever anyone ever tryed anything with mechs, or tryed theorycrafting about mech units you shot the idea down immediately, which I always found funny, b/c the topic started out as pure theorycraft. I always welcome new idea's, and love thoeycrafters that test there own idea's, or idea's other bring to them.
    Last edited by Swesal; 06-29-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Very nice guide been waiting for a good one, I was wondering if you could be more specific with the times on the waves. Like are all of them hitting right after another or is there minutes in between. Also with the war bombing if you send the 100 k wave to start you don't need to send the smaller wr waves right. Any info be helpful plan on trying it soon.

The land of pervs and pedos aka the internet

Quote Originally Posted by TheRegent420 View Post
    Very nice guide been waiting for a good one, I was wondering if you could be more specific with the times on the waves. Like are all of them hitting right after another or is there minutes in between. Also with the war bombing if you send the 100 k wave to start you don't need to send the smaller wr waves right. Any info be helpful plan on trying it soon.
    You need multiple warriors waves to take out the traps, one wave wont take them all out and you want as many warriors to hit the traps as possible, the more times the ppl walk past a hole the higher of the chances someone will fall in it. A wave of 100k wil walk past the traps (some will hit them) and start fighting the troops, you want to limit the amount of warriors fighting the troops so smaller frequent waves means less fighting and more hitting of traps

Quote Originally Posted by TheRegent420 View Post
    Like I said, your one LVL140-150 top H-hero will do all the spearheads. About 2-3 minutes in between hits.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Here is my report on Lv12 HC Attack

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=138605

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Btw, my losses on the LVL12 hit (with Vasco Nu?ez de Balboa) were 370K archers and 200K warriors.

The important part of the puzzle is killing enemy archers before melee. Theorising about how to kill cav was a distraction if you then had to kill pike and warriors before you get to shoot archers.

People on the forums weren't even asking the right questions until about 2 days ago. So thanks for the excellently written guide. It's more informative than I was planning to be.