Thread: War Ensign Addin

Default War Ensign Addin

Many people always forget to uncheck the 'Apply War Ensign' button. Like using a mich script and having a popup box saying "Are you sure," having the same thing with a War Ensign will decrease the chance of using one when it is not necessary.

I like the idea. The pop up box needs to pop up when I click the apply war ensign box, not when i click the attack button.

It would be really annoying camp timing waves and have a pop up come up and screw up my timing when i hit the attack button.

i like it + rep

How about adding a "lock/unlock" check box next to it?

People will forget.

Not sure if this is valid or one epic necro.... but using the magic search button i found what i was about to make a thread for hehe.

I used 8 war Ensigns when i only meant to use one on one wave then just send normal rally point waves... All in all i send 9 waves all using war Ensigns attached.

Would it be possible for like the OP said for a confirmation box of some kind to be used, i know in ageII evony do like there pop up boxes, this can be another one. hehe
    (:
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

I won't consider it a necro [yet] lol ... but I agree with this idea (OP).

If you're racing against time and have to send out several waves that should land within seconds of each other, then you're likely to forget unticking the box for the next wave.

However, confirmation popups might be more of a hassle than leaving the box ticked and using up all your precious ensigns. What I suggest instead, is to have the box unticked by default, and just automatically untick this box after you send your wave. (:
    Last edited by Quantum Leap; 07-09-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post
    What I suggest instead, is to have the box unticked by default, and just automatically untick this box after you send your wave. (:
    Even better (:
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"