Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Using Camp Time Like a Pro Guide!

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Default Using Camp Time Like a Pro Guide!

Evony has a feature in the attack window called Camp Time: , this feature allows you to add additional time to your troops marching time, which will allow you to coordinate your attacks from different locations to hit at the same time.

This feature is quite simple, however there are a few tricks that once learnt will allow you and your alliances members attacks to land on the same second!

As you can see below I have no troops selected thus the trip time is 00s

However by adding 1H in the cam time box the trip time is now 1h 0m 00s, and the Arrival time is 21:56:36, an hour later

Simple right? Not exactly you will notice that your arrival time and your evony game time are not the same, this is because your arrival time is not based on the evony server it is based on your computer time

For this reason you will need to change your timezone on your computer to match so that you can see your arrival time based on server time, as this is the time you will use to coordinate attacks

Sweet, easy enough now you should be able to have your attacks hit on the same second.

=========
    Wait a sec spawn! I set my Arrival time to hit at 17:00:00 ST but it hit at 16:59:43, WTF Happened!

This is a problem most people are going to find when they are trying to get there attacks to land on the exact second.
    The Reason this happens is the Arrival Time is Based off your Computers Time! , which means even after changing the time zone your clock may show the same time and hour but is off by a few seconds!!!

Here is a Picture, this explains which time you see in from each screen.

So simply plan a attack to hit on a Minute mark say 15:00:00, then find look at the report and see when it actually hits , if it it his at 14:59:55, then your clock is 5 seconds ahead so next time plan you attack to hit at 15:00:05 and this time you will account for the difference in seconds.

You may notice due to lag a 1-3 second delay as well, by using the above method you will also be counting for this as long as your lag delay doesn't change, this is why you need to measure your offset time just before sending your main attack..

So now you can coordinate attacks to hit on the exact same second!!

Remember also when sending multiply waves, don't rush it and send one right after another! Send your first wave, take 1 Minute off the camp time and then wait for the exact second on the arrival time, this will get your attacks to land on the same second instead of a few seconds apart.

And that covers everything on using Camp Time like a Pro! Use this knowledge and you will be able to have your alliance members the same target on the same second with no chance to recover!
    Last edited by 0Spawn0; 12-01-2010 at 08:14 AM.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    with no chance to recover!
    Autoheal will heal tho, am i rite?

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Evony has a feature in the attack window called Camp Time: , this feature allows you to add additional time to your troops marching time, which will allow you to coordinate your attacks from different locations to hit at the same time.

This feature is quite simple, however there are a few tricks that once learnt will allow you and your alliances members attacks to land on the same second!

Sweet, easy enough now you should be able to have your attacks hit on the same second.

=========
    Wait a sec spawn! I set my Arrival time to hit at 17:00:00 ST but it hit at 16:59:43, WTF Happened!

This is a problem most people are going to find when they are trying to get there attacks to land on the exact second.
    The Reason this happens is the Arrival Time is Based off your Computers Time! , which means even after changing the time zone your clock may show the same time and hour but is off by a few seconds!!!

So simply plan a attack to hit on a Minute mark say 15:00:00, then find look at the report and see when it actually hits , if it it his at 14:59:55, then your clock is 5 seconds ahead so next time plan you attack to hit at 15:00:05 and this time you will account for the difference in seconds.

You may notice due to lag a 1-3 second delay as well, by using the above method you will also be counting for this as long as your lag delay doesn't change, this is why you need to measure your offset time just before sending your main attack..

So now you can coordinate attacks to hit on the exact same second!!

Remember also when sending multiply waves, don't rush it and send one right after another! Send your first wave, take 1 Minute off the camp time and then wait for the exact second on the arrival time, this will get your attacks to land on the same second instead of a few seconds apart.

And that covers everything on using Camp Time like a Pro! Use this knowledge and you will be able to have your alliance members the same target on the same second with no chance to recover!
    I see you have time to write a guide on Camp Time (thanks for the work on the camp time guide) but not time to write a guide on how you got all the materials needed to level up your hero gear to level 10. You told us that you don't have time to write any guides about 2 days ago.... But glad to see you finally have some time. So, how about that guide that will explain to everyone how you got all the materials without spending more than $5.... Much appreciated.
    Wait, Im just joking. I know you will never write that guide how how to get all the materials you did without paying. Bummer.... I was really hoping to learn what bug exploit, hack or credit card you used....
    Last edited by japanpimp; 07-04-2010 at 07:05 AM.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

Hero mount speed messes up arrival time. Remove the mount.

Same with the Tavern Wenches speed/hp buff. Do not take it the day you need to coordinate.

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    I see you have time to write a guide on Camp Time (thanks for the work on the camp time guide) but not time to write a guide on how you got all the materials needed to level up your hero gear to level 10. You told us that you don't have time to write any guides about 2 days ago.... But glad to see you finally have some time. So, how about that guide that will explain to everyone how you got all the materials without spending more than $5.... Much appreciated.
    Wait, Im just joking. I know you will never write that guide how how to get all the materials you did without paying. Bummer.... I was really hoping to learn what bug exploit, hack or credit card you used....
    How about we gear the discussion to THIS guide. And we could also be grateful that he wrote it.

Anyways, thanks Spawn. The times always threw me off, but it's good to know arrival time goes off of my own computer.

Thanks again!

--------------------
    Retired 7/28/11

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sshd View Post

Same with the Tavern Wenches speed/hp buff. Do not take it the day you need to coordinate.
    Actually I noticed after maintenance day before yesterday my camp time adjusts for mount speed now.

So it seems to have been fixed. All heroes with different level mount show different times when setting camp and they all hit at the same time when I change the times for each one.

I don't know if its just me though :O

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

I'll just ignore japanpimp, think that's general think all should do now.

Annyways yes after maintenance a day or two ago the server now calculates for Heroes mount speed, Not sure if it accounts for the 1% buff yet. I do know some people still say they have problems with time being off, if that is the case then just take mount off shouldn't be a problem.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by sshd View Post

Lay off the wenches the night before the big battle!

thank god the wenches arent stacked up 800 hrs and 20 feet anymore

and thnx a ton for this guide spawn

btw is there a priority to which attack hits first when multiple attacks are landing in the same second?

I have both speed mount as well as the wenches when I did a insta cap just before. And I still can co-ordionate my attack from different cities with different speed mounted hero via the arrival timer. However, the time I set and the timer in the Movt report differs. And it differs for all waves. So no big issue.

As spawn did mention, there is a difference in the actual timer and the server timer. I cannot figure out how to sync this two timers. I think the confusion of "inaccurate" timer is because of this. And not because of the 1% speed buff or the speed mount.