Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age II State Capitols

Default Age II State Capitols

This is not about how to take them. Only is any have been taken. So, have any Capitols been taken. Please list server and state. You can also list the alliance that took it if you want.

So folks, how many have fallen????

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

I think only 1 has fallen on NA1 by SHAME, but I haven't checked in a while so.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

My alliance on NA1 has three level 16 cities. However it is against the rules to post co-ordinates, so if you want a look you will have to PM me for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Well you can simply post the names of the cities, also since Historical are fixed position I don't really think its against the rules, they haven't really been adapted for ageII but posting cords of a Lv14+ Historical ain't that special since there all easy to find.

Would be interesting to have a master list of servers 1-18 of state capitals taken! Sort of a bragging list

Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Would be interesting to have a master list of servers 1-18 of state capitals taken! Sort of a bragging list
    That was sort of the plan

quick question on all your have take a L12+ cities. Can L14 draft from L12? And what is the actual drafting range of L16

yes 14s can draft from 12s

16s can draft from the entire state

what about the range for L14, i heard 33 miles and some say 30 miles anyone know.

everywhere just look around u will find me somewhere

lvl16 can draft from entire state anyone taken friesland capital it can draft atlantis too?

You can't draft the from a Historical City Higher then yours