Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rose medal farming that worked for me

Default Rose medal farming that worked for me

I was having a terrible time trying to get roses... this is what I did to FINALLY start getting a few...

Method:
    lvl 5 valleys (mainly flats and lakes gave me a rose)
    sent out many waves from 2 cities daily.... would get approximately one medal (either rose, cross, and occassional wisdom) in about every 40 attacks to a level 5 valley. Using 2 cities, sending out 7-9 attacks from each to a different lvl 5 each time, approximately 6 or 7 times a day, I was able to get about 2 rose medals per day. Volume is the key.... hit lots of different lvl 5 valleys as often as possible.

sent for attack:
    2000 scouts
    1500 cavelry
    250 cataphracts

I used the horse units for speed so I could get more attacks out faster. I would lose some (about 40 per attack depending on valley forces), but loss was worth it to get the rose medals.

Have been doing this for a while now,
    usually get just over 150 attacks out a day now.
    But I only send archers out.
    I'm just lazy like that.lol

[World]<04:30>[Delectio]: how do you find out the location of someone who declared wart on you?

Rep me or I will declare WART on you!

Nice, I have 7 heroes i can send out personally, this is how i do it.

level 1 valley : 15 archers
    Level 2 valley : 45 archers
    level 3 valley : 80 archers
    Level 4 valled : 250 archers

This is with 10 archery and 6 HBR, Add 5-10 achers per achery level your missing.

Sometimes i can actually attack a level 1 with 7 archers, but this is high risk and isnt advised.

I get on average 4-5 medals a day
    Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it just makes you walk funny.

Default Wich server

Guys, please include what server you're talking about since they are not the same

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
    Guys, please include what server you're talking about since they are not the same
    I don't think you understand the method is the same on all servers, the only thing that changes is drop % chance.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Drop rate still seems to be pretty decent on Na12,
    Havn't heard anyone complain about it yet.

[World]<04:30>[Delectio]: how do you find out the location of someone who declared wart on you?

Rep me or I will declare WART on you!

Default Drop rates for medals on server NA18

just to let everyone know, the drop rates on "our" server, NA18, have virtually vanished, i know people in my guild that have done literally 100's of attacks on different level valleys and NPC's without getting even the 1st medal, and i myself have only gotten 1 rose medal from i believe a level 4 valley. and that was during my 1st week of play, and nothing since then.

we have put in tickets to evony as we believe something is very wrong with these drop rates.

How long do I need to wait to attack the same valley again??

whats better

multiple waves to the same valley, abandoning?

or attack different valleys every 6+ mins?

i have tried both with 0 honor medal in 1 week... doiing this a lot

im on na19 and have done a few hundred attacks this week so far and counting and i've received 2 lion medals and 1 courage. i send out 12 heroes at a time from 2 cities to level 1-5 flats and valleys. its getting very discouraging right now since i need 4 rose for my title promotion.

i did receive an honor medal from an npc lvl 4 earlier today, guess thats worth mentioning.

ive been getting a crapload of flawless and delicate gems, around 40-50 so far this week.

EDIT: i also have the +4% increase treasure drop rate buff
    Last edited by InsaneChef; 07-14-2010 at 09:03 PM.