Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: NPC sweeps

Default NPC sweeps

I just noticed quite a few flats open up on N1. It looks like this was more than just inactive players being cleared. It looks like quite a few NPC's were removed (thankfully not 5's or 10's.) Is it possible for Evony to explain the methodology/selection process for clearing flats? Obviously, we use them defensively (build NPC's adjacent to your cities so opponents can't do there,) but also for farming. Please explain. Thanks!

Felwred

This has been going on for about a week now. Also some npc's which were built yesterday are back to being flats this morning. Very frustrating. There doesnt seem to be any method to the madness
    ~MaryJane~ VH VANDALSX

Can anyone confirm that level 5's don't get removed?

To farm I just have a text file with all the coords and just input them manually that way it is easier to keep track of which ones I already did in the last 8 hours. If these are turned to flats then I will need to check my coords and make sure they are ok.

to my knowledge, 5s and 10s are staying as is. But thats just going by whats around my cities
    ~MaryJane~ VH VANDALSX

NPC's of all levels are liable to be removed at any time, without warning.

Default very fustrating

as a experience player on many severs finally started to really like evony and brought out the credit card if this keeps happening i know many players that faithfully log on every day and spend money that will not. the npc around our homes are essential to keeping armies without an army u cannot attack others i think evony should do clearing once a month to keep the game intresting not every other day

It's amazing how the staff has a complete disgregard for their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by crazykisses10 View Post
    as a experience player on many severs finally started to really like evony and brought out the credit card if this keeps happening i know many players that faithfully log on every day and spend money that will not. the npc around our homes are essential to keeping armies without an army u cannot attack others i think evony should do clearing once a month to keep the game intresting not every other day
    My self and many in my alliance, all paying customers are ready to walk if this continues.

A little crazy for my opinion. I've built a couple of 10s around my area and 12 of them disappeared all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by WN1 Hit View Post
    A little crazy for my opinion. I've built a couple of 10s around my area and 12 of them disappeared all of a sudden.
    Since when is 12 "a couple"? The game was never intended to be a massive "Sim ArmyFort". You weren't supposed to have 45million cataphracts and 361 NPC's surrounding you to feed them and keep enemies away. How on earth can you fight a war if you have to farm all day every day and if you can't move for the NPC's?

Nobody is looking to starve your troops, but it has gotten out of control. Nobody can budge. You can't transport a city or bring in a new player for the life of you. You've had to develop whole new tactics to combat the crowding problem. Some clearing must be done.