Thread: how do i get a qween

Default how do i get a qween

In age 2 how does someone go about captureing a qween for your feasting hall. Also when trying to accuire a historical hero must you take over the npc the hero is in to get him. Thank you for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg View Post
    In age 2 how does someone go about captureing a qween for your feasting hall. Also when trying to accuire a historical hero must you take over the npc the hero is in to get him. Thank you for any help.
    Follow the very first quest. It will eventually tell you to capture a level 8 NPC then a level 10 NPC. You will get your queen or king after you complete the very first quest all the way through capturing a level 10.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Follow the very first quest. It will eventually tell you to capture a level 8 NPC then a level 10 NPC. You will get your queen or king after you complete the very first quest all the way through capturing a level 10.
    The quest is called Queen then in a brown box it says Age II next to it.

The quest is called Queen if you are a male player and King if you are a female player.

My Evony Videos

To get a Queen/King you follow the various quests. Once you have completed enough (mostly the promotions) the little story you are told about seeking to win the notice and favour of the Queen/King takes a turn and you are told that the Queen/King has been captured by barbarians. You are tasked with capturing a level 8 npc. Once that is achieved it transpires that the Queen/King has been moved away by the barbarians and you are given a new task - to capture a level 10 npc.

Upon completing that task you win your Queen/King.

You will need a hero at 220 attack or better plus about 200k archers, 200k warriors and relevant techs maxed (compass at 9) plus a level 10 rally spot war and a war horn to tackle the ten (or get help) so you can begin to work towards those goals while getting the medals and so on needed to complete the earlier quests.

Good luck.

its true u cant loss ur king/queen in battle?

how man of them can i have?

1 second from your city. I am Death Incarnate and about to colonise you while you read this.

You cannot lose them in battle, scouting, uprisings or anywhere else. You cannot dismiss them, they cost no gold either. Very handy heroes.
    Scythe on S3, W12, etc.
    Scyther S128 Retired..
    Scythe NA4 Retired..
    RuinUrDay S146 (Retired).
    +REP me if I helped you.

how many king/queen can i have?

whats a good int shoudl has?

You can only have one.

My Evony Videos