Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: No Cash Server

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiya Sylvaneste View Post
    What?!?!??! You put up with us for free?
    Yes. But I'll be d*mned if I knew why. o.O

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiya Sylvaneste View Post
    Next time you go to the pub. I am buying the next round!
    Ohhh cool! Freebies!
    Last edited by Quantum Leap; 07-14-2010 at 08:07 PM.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bouncer at the Kings Bar
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post

    Let's just be thankful Evony isn't forcing us to pay a monthly fee to be able to enjoy this game, shall we?
    raven mate you see that item in age2 100 cents for 30 days premium item.. that is a monthly thing you have to pay for.. but funny thing whats the benifits of that item? we never got told and it dont tell us much only that it is a months premium
    AS YOU CAN SEE MISS KITTI IS SAFE[/B]

    Quote Originally Posted by Digger Walters View Post
    Ahh Bugger it I Nuke America Cos hey someone's gotta do the world that favour!
    Quote Originally Posted by DWorth View Post
    looks at powerwolf still hugging the bar chair, shakes my head

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerwolf View Post
    raven mate you see that item in age2 100 cents for 30 days premium item.. that is a monthly thing you have to pay for.. but funny thing whats the benifits of that item? we never got told and it dont tell us much only that it is a months premium
    The Evony Member Card allows you to be notified via email when/if you're getting attacked. It's not compulsory to buy it.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    New Zealand baby!!!
    Posts
    25

    Default

    How about a sort of Beta server. With the same boosts as the AgeII beta server. i.e 1000c
    per day faster building times.

    That would be nice


    War is not dying for your country
    but making the other *******
    Die for his.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zortha View Post
    How about a sort of Beta server. With the same boosts as the AgeII beta server. i.e 1000c
    per day faster building times.

    That would be nice


    Seriously though ... they already did this before Age II came live, and I'm pretty sure Age III Beta is too far off (if not nonexistent) in their to-do list.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stalker!
    Posts
    63

    Default

    I see what your saying and I would like this kind of server to open to see who the BEST player actually is. However, this will never happen seeing as it does cost money to put the server online like FoxyBunny said.

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    I personally support the idea of a No-Spend server. Actually, we have one in place, but it is reciprocal. The players don't spend on it, and we don't either. In fact, we've never purchased hardware for the server, or paid a tech to install the game on it, or paid a systems admin to maintain it. It was kind of a fail all the way around.

    When the game no longer costs us anything at all to create or maintain, we'll find a way to let you play it and never ever ever be able to spend a cent. Until then, we'll provide a way for players to spend if they choose and we'll be grateful as they help us cover costs.
    lol at this quote btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post
    They have us injected with a glowy, spotty, multi-colored, unidentifiable substance once in a while (against our will most of the time)...

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    I personally support the idea of a No-Spend server. Actually, we have one in place, but it is reciprocal. The players don't spend on it, and we don't either. In fact, we've never purchased hardware for the server, or paid a tech to install the game on it, or paid a systems admin to maintain it. It was kind of a fail all the way around.

    When the game no longer costs us anything at all to create or maintain, we'll find a way to let you play it and never ever ever be able to spend a cent. Until then, we'll provide a way for players to spend if they choose and we'll be grateful as they help us cover costs.
    *Bow down* thats so funny and so to the point. Do you have comedy writers at evony?

    I 100% agree with foxybunny.
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    I personally support the idea of a No-Spend server. Actually, we have one in place, but it is reciprocal. The players don't spend on it, and we don't either. In fact, we've never purchased hardware for the server, .

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spikefin View Post
    Do you have comedy writers at evony?
    They have us injected with a glowy, spotty, multi-colored, unidentifiable substance once in a while (against our will most of the time). Foxy's post is a shining example of one of its apparent side-effects.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •