Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal Farming

Default Medal Farming

I'm sure there's been threads on this in the past, but I was an experienced Age1 player and now just started on Age2. I've been trying to farm for medals, sending waves at low level valleys, but I can't get anything. I'm on Na19. Are there any tips/suggestions/anythings that will help me find some medals. Thanks.

did you try the evony wiki?

Quote Originally Posted by kcbarn View Post
    I'm sure there's been threads on this in the past, but I was an experienced Age1 player and now just started on Age2. I've been trying to farm for medals, sending waves at low level valleys, but I can't get anything. I'm on Na19. Are there any tips/suggestions/anythings that will help me find some medals. Thanks.

I am on NA20 and im not sure if there is a big change in medal drops or what valleys to attack but i have been getting my medals by farming npc's lvls 1-5 sometimes with ballistas and some with warriors (npc1-2) however i have only been able to get 4 honor 2 lion 1 rose one freedom medal and thats it

the easiest way to get medals is by attaking the shop with cents
    If you find yourself in a world where no one is attacking you....... it's probably because im already your Suzerain

Ya same thing with me... im in Na19 and finding medals sucks! i have found 3 rose medals 1 lion and 1 cross and i thought NICE!!! But then now i have not found anything for over say 200 attacks. Ive tried almost everything

Default i'm in NA16

i'm in NA16 and the medal drop rate is terrible....I am thinking about quiting....Can't get a medal for anything??? What is going on???

Quote Originally Posted by kcbarn View Post
    Ive been on na19 2 days after it opened and ive only ever gotten 2 medals after countless atacks on valleys and thats day in day out and hitting barbs lvl 1 2 and 3 have also produce zip zippo nil nuttin, not 1 medal, you see the daily complaints about in in world chat and as ive stated in another thread, I will be retired and in a nursing home dribbling before i get 9 required rose medals, I play on na10 and the medal drop rate is fine as it should be, just makes me think that evony has tightened the drop rate on the new servers na19 and na20, but this is totally ridiculus

Default don't know

I don't know what else to do Server 16 just isn't good at dropping medals. I have played on other servers and its so much better. Like 1 in 5 attacks. I don't get it????

The PT1 server is just as bad. However it seems I can get courage and freedom medals without a problem.. it' just the lower ones that I can't seem to get.. like the every so elusive rose medals. :/

Special thanks to Crazyface for siggy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.

Quote Originally Posted by sphere22 View Post
    sphere its nice to see u have did your own way to conclude on how to attack for medals, as ive stated before, ive been playing evony for a longtime in age 1 and now age 2 on server na10, I know how to attack for medals, but the point everyone is trying to make here, there are little or no medal drops at all in na19, the vast mojority of players are all still sitting on knight, anyone above that have either paid money for medal boxes or got lucky on the wheel, im on the verge of quiting na19 as its useless to keep trying when I cant get anywhere, others have already quit and there are more to come..oh not to mention the lag thats still killing the players....