Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New UI For Alliance War Reports [Massive Improvements]

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Default New UI For Alliance War Reports [Massive Improvements]

Now many people will know that going threw war reports is a absolute pain, its just damn right messy, and when you have 100s of reports coming in each it becomes very hard to find anything, on that note, after months in a alliance, the amount of pages just builds up and finding old reports going threw thousands of pages is almost impossible.

This is why I would like to suggest a upgrade to the User Interface of War Reports, Here is a example I made using paint (I suck at graphics, I know)

Basically as you can see there are several new options from this screen shot I would like to be added to the game, that will help everyone

The First is Splitting the reports into 3 sections, Historic Cities, Attack and Defence.

The Reason for this is that as the Host of my alliance I often do not want to look at every type of report, there are plenty of Historic City reports that just make a mess taking up 4-6 Pages, when I'm just looking to see if anyone was attacked it can take almost an hour to go threw reports.

By Splitting this into 3 sections players can find the reports they want fast.

The Next is the ability to Turn on Unread Reports
    This basically works like our own reports, and will highlight any reports unread, this will make it easy to see which reports we have read or not, as when you are looking at multiply attacks on the same target it can be confusing when there are 30 attacks and you find your self reading the same reports.

Of course this is a option, so you don't have to have it on, as not everyone wants to look at every war report.

The 3rd is a Search Ability. By Page or By Alliance Member
    This one is simple, basically lets you go to a certain page, or view reports about one specific Alliance member, this would let you find old reports very fast as well as make it easy to navigate once you have hundreds of thousand reports.

-----
    Everyone in Evony uses the War Reports Page in Alliance, if anything is it the most used tool in Evony besides the attack window. Upgrading this would help everyone, this would make things a lot easy for many people and improve Evony gameplay massively.

People please show you support in this idea so we may get a response from a evony game designer

Thanks for reading

Spawn
    Na13 - Massacre Host
    Long Time Evony Player

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Default Brilliant

Its a no brainer and a simple change to make, come on dawn make it happen.

LORD GRIMMACE

This section is for Forum Suggestions. Moved to the Game Suggestions Box.
    Last edited by Quantum Leap; 07-15-2010 at 08:38 PM.

Default Yes..

Positively brilliant, Spawn.. Evony, your techies should have thought of this first.. but no matter.. please get on it ASAP. If U change this, and also add the attack button to na13, I promise to buy a coins pkg from u every day.. deal? Good deal.
    OC

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post
    This section is for Forum Suggestions. Moved to the Game Suggestions Box.
    Yeah my bad

Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

seems like a pretty good idea would really help clear up all the clutter that war reports become

The idea of splitting the alliance reports has actually been already suggested in the On-Topic forum in this thread: http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=132655.

But your other suggestions are good as well. I agree with them. (:

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    This is why I would like to suggest a upgrade to the User Interface of War Reports, Here is a example I made using paint (I suck at graphics, I know)
    I thought that was good graphics! Or i just suck.
    Eather or.
    And if fully support man. That'd be so helpful haha.

Yes please!!!!!

When replying to a thread:

If you comment on another person's post, please say more than just "agree/disagree" or "I like this" or "/signed". You should make clear WHY you are posting and WHAT you agree/disagree with to further develop the discussion. Posts that do not explain WHY you agree/disagree will be treated as spam and may result to a warning.

Posts that have no reasonable content, or posts that repeat the answers of earlier replies shall be considered as spam and may result to a warning.
    Don't forget about this people when replying, we want active response from the evony developers so please give more detailed pots on why your for this if you can, this will get us a better response