Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Add 7 figures to the transport resource value

Smile Add 7 figures to the transport resource value

When you transport resources you cant select how many resources you want to send between 9,999,999 - Max resources.

When i want to send 15mill and i have 30mill the only way i can send it is by having the troop value as close to 15mill load as possible.

The is just a small simple suggestion but i just want to know if it can be done (:

Please and thank you for reading (:
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

Quote Originally Posted by ninno20 View Post
    When you transport resources you cant select how many resources you want to send between 9,999,999 - Max resources.

When i want to send 15mill and i have 30mill the only way i can send it is by having the troop value as close to 15mill load as possible.

The is just a small simple suggestion but i just want to know if it can be done (:

Please and thank you for reading (:
    Like the suggestion, its impossible to send 20 mil lumber iron and food on the same transport without rigging the market place.
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    I personally support the idea of a No-Spend server. Actually, we have one in place, but it is reciprocal. The players don't spend on it, and we don't either. In fact, we've never purchased hardware for the server, .

you can send up to 1bil recources...

if you wanna send 200mil food & lumber you put 20k transporters on and load with food then add another 20k transporters and fill up on lumber aswell and youd have
    40k transporters carrying 200mil lumber and 200mil food.

its not that difficult so why would they put this in place
    GrimReeper
    Presbyter Of Monarchs
    S159

Quote Originally Posted by M0NsTa View Post

if you wanna send 200mil food & lumber you put 20k transporters on and load with food then add another 20k transporters and fill up on lumber aswell and youd have

thanks for the new idea, still think it would be easier to increase the limit instead of working around a seemingly pointless restriction

additionally what if i want to send 13 mil lumber 23 mil food ect ect....
    It requires calculating the amounts of transports every time, unless you only send a specific load regularly. then incorporate the "march cost" which impairs your load
    I personally support the idea of a No-Spend server. Actually, we have one in place, but it is reciprocal. The players don't spend on it, and we don't either. In fact, we've never purchased hardware for the server, .

Quote Originally Posted by M0NsTa View Post

Because it would take a few seconds to change and would save us from wasting more time then we have to on this game

Quote Originally Posted by Cupiditas View Post
    Because it would take a few seconds to change and would save us from wasting more time then we have to on this game
    It only takes a few seconds to change the amount of carts your sending as well. It isn't worth the time for them to change something because your cool and don't want to click 2 more times and type a few more numbers or letters
    Last edited by Quantum Leap; 07-17-2010 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Please refrain from using such words.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeNiX View Post
    It only takes a few seconds to change the amount of carts your sending as well. It isn't worth the time for them to change something because your cool and don't want to click 2 more times and type a few more numbers or letters
    Lol, and if a noob didnt now how to send over 9999999 resources per trans? Where would we be then? The game is supposed to be simple, not where you need to add a certain amount of trans for the res you want to send. It takes them a max of 5 min to change it, so why not do it for the millions of players that play this game? 2 clicks? Thats 16 million clicks that arnt needed in the game!
    Last edited by Quantum Leap; 07-17-2010 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupiditas View Post
    Lol, and if a noob didnt now how to send over 9999999 resources per trans? Where would we be then? The game is supposed to be simple, not where you need to add a certain amount of trans for the res you want to send. It takes them a max of 5 min to change it, so why not do it for the millions of players that play this game? 2 clicks? Thats 16 million clicks that arnt needed in the game!
    You calling me a noob? :P Have to agree with your statements, i only just learnt the easy way a couple of posts up. so if i didn't know it after months and months of playing......

But don't forget someones going to come in soon and tell us it'll cause lag
    However in this instance im going to go out on a limb and think its going to reduce lag, Since the data required to send back and forth to the "server" would diminish. Granted only by a byte or two, but a byte or two is usually how people justify something as causing lag, so reducing a byte or two obviously is a lag decrease.

Quote Originally Posted by spikefin View Post
    You calling me a noob? :P Have to agree with your statements, i only just learnt the easy way a couple of posts up. so if i didn't know it after months and months of playing......

But don't forget someones going to come in soon and tell us it'll cause lag
    However in this instance im going to go out on a limb and think its going to reduce lag, Since the data required to send back and forth to the "server" would diminish. Granted only by a byte or two, but a byte or two is usually how people justify something as causing lag, so reducing a byte or two obviously is a lag decrease.
    lol get used to it ^.^ JK . I agree with your statement, it will reduce lag. Even if not noticable, it will still do it. Another thing i like about this is the guy who said i was lazy has yet to respond to this

He/She went offline, i just did some math the max possible to send is 1,250,000,000 that would be a 10 digit limit...

Would anyone ever send 125,000 transports? i suppose to stop a plunder possibly...

What do we really want the limit to be?

or 999,999,999

Or the rediculous 9,999,999,999?

Id vote 99,999,999 would surfice. thats 40 thousand transports worth (99,999,999 per resource 4 resources)