Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: EVERYTHING About Historical Cities

Behind You... Looked Didn't you? .. Don't Lie.. I Know you Did.

i mean that should of done it... why didnt it? that was enough to send to kill is.. and sorry bout the post before.. wrong thing :P

'A good friend bails you out of jail,
    A true friend is in jail with you saying 'it was worth it'

Quote Originally Posted by rowdz View Post
    i mean that should of done it... why didnt it? that was enough to send to kill is.. and sorry bout the post before.. wrong thing :P
    I can guarantee that you messed up your layering.

Behind You... Looked Didn't you? .. Don't Lie.. I Know you Did.

ok... give me a suggestion on how to layer it then ... for next time

'A good friend bails you out of jail,
    A true friend is in jail with you saying 'it was worth it'

Quote Originally Posted by rowdz View Post
    ok... give me a suggestion on how to layer it then ... for next time
    Look at the lv 14 section.
    Last edited by Satan; 07-18-2010 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Level 14- Green Flag

Wave 3: 154k Archers, 2k Swordsmen and Pikemen kills remaining Archers and ~150k Swordsmen

This will not hit archers and now all the following waves are fail. Try naked archers.

Level 12's draft 9 miles to North and West, but only 8 miles to South and East. I don't believe this has been mentioned before.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperpot99 View Post
    This will not hit archers and now all the following waves are fail. Try naked archers.
    oops my bad. I copy + pasted one of the other waves over. Edited.

Level 12's draft 9 miles to North and West, but only 8 miles to South and East. I don't believe this has been mentioned before.
    Are you sure? This is what Spawn has come up with.

To continue a conversation from the last thread; if 1 ram is sufficient what killed Rambo here?

__________________________________________________ _________________

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Are you sure? This is what Spawn has come up with.
    Yes I stand corrected its only 8 miles each direction, Giving you a 17x17 Block with the HC in the centre to draft from.

Pretty Confident that its 32 miles each direction for Lv14 giving you a 65x65 Block with the HC in the centre to draft from, However I'll confirm this after maintenance when I get my drafts reset.

Also I'll make some new pictures for both.

-------------

Anyway after all that being said man, I would like to say great guide, the different attack levels are excellent .

Few things however.

I've seen that after 330 Attack you know longer need to send a 100k Warrior wave on a HC12 , your first layered wave will take care of the 100k Cavalry in 3 shots

You kill rates look pretty much spot on for the level 14, I'll give your theory a shot soon enough, except I'll prob use mech for the last 3 waves

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Yes I stand corrected its only 8 miles each direction, Giving you a 17x17 Block with the HC in the centre to draft from.

Pretty Confident that its 32 miles each direction for Lv14 giving you a 65x65 Block with the HC in the centre to draft from, However I'll confirm this after maintenance when I get my drafts reset.

Also I'll make some new pictures for both.

-------------

Anyway after all that being said man, I would like to say great guide, the different attack levels are excellent .

Few things however.

I've seen that after 330 Attack you know longer need to send a 100k Warrior wave on a HC12 , your first layered wave will take care of the 100k Cavalry in 3 shots

You kill rates look pretty much spot on for the level 14, I'll give your theory a shot soon enough, except I'll prob use mech for the last 3 waves
    Okay, I would love the same thing for a lv 14 as well(lv 16 and 18 speak for themselves..)

I'd love for someone to do some exact testing on this. I mean, there are pretty much 100% accurate, but everyone loves battle reports.