Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: EVERYTHING About Historical Cities

nice guide! look forward to updated one
    Catching up fast! I'll prove myself by conquering you all!

nice guide satan

The pacific Asylum for the incurably insane

very good..

World Pt1
    Alliance: Phoenix: Rank 1

Default thx

Really great guide, thx for all the time invested.

Small Question, u state that you can draft from a 14 from every city, i think this is incorrect, you cannot draft from a 12 which isn't captured.

If i'm wrong please correct me

Quote Originally Posted by McDraco View Post
    Really great guide, thx for all the time invested.

Small Question, u state that you can draft from a 14 from every city, i think this is incorrect, you cannot draft from a 12 which isn't captured.

If i'm wrong please correct me
    You can issue policies on a npc 12 from a 14, but drafting isnt one of them. You dont get to draft or disarm troops from an npc12.
    NA24: CELTS - Retired
    NA33: INSOMNIA - Retired
    NA43: Relapse

Hey, I have a few questions:
    1) Is it really necessary for your heroes to have 100 leadership ? My queen is 100 but for the rest I got a 9X, 2 8X, several 7X and lower.
    2) Is the guide updated yet ?

This will be my first HC takeover and I'm very nervous, we're right now in a very bad situation with 1 big alliance and sister alliances with alot of money are dominating and it's really necessary to take a HC asap.
    One of the HC's I'm surrounding has finally hit the right combination but I don't got the heroes yet. They DO have over 200 attack though, so no worries there.
    But I don't have money so I'm behind on others there.
    I would really appreciate it if you could answer my questions asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilesyt View Post
    Hey, I have a few questions:
    1) Is it really necessary for your heroes to have 100 leadership ? My queen is 100 but for the rest I got a 9X, 2 8X, several 7X and lower.
    2) Is the guide updated yet ?

This will be my first HC takeover and I'm very nervous, we're right now in a very bad situation with 1 big alliance and sister alliances with alot of money are dominating and it's really necessary to take a HC asap.
    One of the HC's I'm surrounding has finally hit the right combination but I don't got the heroes yet. They DO have over 200 attack though, so no worries there.
    But I don't have money so I'm behind on others there.
    I would really appreciate it if you could answer my questions asap.
    1. Its highly, highly recommended that you have lvl 100 heros since if they are not lvl 100 and you send an amount of troops that your hero is not capable of leading, then they will receive a penalty in how much damage they will do as well as how much damage they will receive, making the attack less effective.
    2. The concept of the guide is sound, though there are some discrepancies due to mechanics of HCs changing, such as the 40% life bonus added to the defending hero (I personally have not confirmed this, but I believe that the majority agrees about it). It is in the process of being updated as well, though I dont believe it is quite complete just yet.
    NA24: CELTS - Retired
    NA33: INSOMNIA - Retired
    NA43: Relapse

Quote Originally Posted by Blah99200 View Post
    1. Its highly, highly recommended that you have lvl 100 heros since if they are not lvl 100 and you send an amount of troops that your hero is not capable of leading, then they will receive a penalty in how much damage they will do as well as how much damage they will receive, making the attack less effective.
    2. The concept of the guide is sound, though there are some discrepancies due to mechanics of HCs changing, such as the 40% life bonus added to the defending hero (I personally have not confirmed this, but I believe that the majority agrees about it). It is in the process of being updated as well, though I dont believe it is quite complete just yet.
    So you think I should wait, get my heroes to 100 and then wait for the correct combination again ?

Oh and the 3rd question, which I had forgotten before and had a hard time remembering:
    Wave 2: 100k. Clears Cavs, Archers, and ~25k Swordsmen. <-- I'm assuming that's 100k warriors ?
    Last edited by Ilesyt; 03-10-2011 at 09:08 AM.

I've received a few angry PMs and E-mails about the guide not working to perfection. A lot of you must understand that it was created a long time ago and it is not up to date at this point in time. Right now, I am working on my Historical Count of ALL Servers thread, but once I finish that, I will begin to re-tool this guide.

For now though, I'd highly advise against using this guide. I'd suggest checking out AeroAgg06's guide, and formatting a plan of your own.

This will be posted at the front of the guide from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I've received a few angry PMs and E-mails about the guide not working to perfection. A lot of you must understand that it was created a long time ago and it is not up to date at this point in time. Right now, I am working on my Historical Count of ALL Servers thread, but once I finish that, I will begin to re-tool this guide.

For now though, I'd highly advise against using this guide. I'd suggest checking out AeroAgg06's guide, and formatting a plan of your own.

This will be posted at the front of the guide from now on.
    I used it, with heroes lvl 100 attack 250-300,
    It didn't kill off as many as the guide said., it required 1 or 2 more attacks of rainbow archers. (Either my first 100k warr attack didn't do any damage to the cavs at all or it went MIA)
    But I got the HC at the end.