Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: EVERYTHING About Historical Cities

Quote Originally Posted by greeker View Post
    2 mil in loses and didnt clip the 14 i wanted wtf is that, your guide did not work 17 hits with a 14 set 3 to a 15 set with uprise and excal we are talking attack of 1200 plus per hero thanks for letting me lose a sht load of troops
    1200 attack... thats not possible in age II.
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Beside Your City...Or what is left of it.

1200 is not possible, obviously, from the gear + stars. The max hero attack with full gear + stars + 25% excal bonus on a 99 Attack Level 150 Historical Hero is 1023.
    However, and it has been proven to work, and this is what they may be referring to, the uprise bonus is what would bump the hero to 1200 and beyond. Assuming you get the full 10 clicks, your attack is bumped up by 30% (3% per click)....ultimately, you can get close to 1.5k attack with an excal and the uprise bonus.

Several of us on our server have extensively tested the uprise bonus, and yes, the bonus is applicable to NPC Historical Cities...it almost makes it unfair
    "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
    --To those who say you can't play this game without coining: Anything is possible....Come check out the Level 15 Star Set that I built through farming---

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyAngel View Post
    1200 is not possible, obviously, from the gear + stars. The max hero attack with full gear + stars + 25% excal bonus on a 99 Attack Level 150 Historical Hero is 1023.
    However, and it has been proven to work, and this is what they may be referring to, the uprise bonus is what would bump the hero to 1200 and beyond. Assuming you get the full 10 clicks, your attack is bumped up by 30% (3% per click)....ultimately, you can get close to 1.5k attack with an excal and the uprise bonus.

Several of us on our server have extensively tested the uprise bonus, and yes, the bonus is applicable to NPC Historical Cities...it almost makes it unfair
    That is correct 1023 is the max...
    Having said that if you had a hero with 1023 two ensigned archer waves might even break it lol.
    Taking 12s and even 14s become a joke with attk like that

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    There is quite a few, I think there is at least 1 on na1-4 not sure about 5+ but wouldn't really take long to check to be honest, when I'm bored maybe I'll search around and looky.
    I believe a majority if not all 16s are taken on Na8 Saber.

What would be a good defense in a 12?

Thanks for the guide Satan!

Brilliant post, the amount of effort put into it is exceptional, 10/10 +1

Quote Originally Posted by TeaWithSugar View Post
    Brilliant post, the amount of effort put into it is exceptional, 10/10 +1
    It is a very good guide but it was even better over two years ago when very few players understood twelves.

But youre right it covers everything.

Well there are many various things that could have gone wrong.