Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Gaining Hero Experience and Power leveling

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    524

    Default Gaining Hero Experience and Power leveling

    So I tried searching for any threads that directly address leveling up heroes in ageII and I couldn't find a nice general one that could be applied to anyone (regardless of HH/Queen/Normal). I have seen and read posts by people such as Woldere or DC that have mentioned what they do regarding NPC's, etc... but I have not seen a concrete thread about this so I figured I'd just start one. If it's in the wrong place, please move it (I figured it's not a guide, and there are no battle reports involved, and it's more than a general discussion question).

    I also looked and read the FAQ Questions and Help sticky before posting this.

    I was just wondering if anyone would like to share their own personal way of power leveling their heroes from 1-100 because I'm sure everyone has their own personal preferences and style. This is for those that want to share their own way of power leveling, if you don't want to share that's fine too but let's try to only have people who will share, post in this thread.

    An example reply might include (This is not mine, just giving an example of format/things to include):

    Level 1-40, NPC lvl 5
    Level 40-60, NPC lvl 8 (with certain Hero details, research specs, etc...)
    Level 60-100 NPC lvl 10 (Which troops, method, hero specs, gear, etc...)

    I just want a clean simple thread where people share their information if they want, no one saying "oh this is obvious" or "there's only one way to do it" because you would be surprised at how people come up with different methods.


    ***There's also a method of including warriors in your attack against lvl 5 NPC's and you gain more experience, if anyone woud like to address that in their posts, that would be great too for others to understand***

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The land of pervs and pedos aka the internet
    Posts
    95

    Default

    for non HHs i just hit 5s til they get high enough to hit 10s bc of the leadership stat it takes alot longer to hit 10s than in age 1.

    as for the warriors you mentioned, just send 1000-1500 warriors with your balls and trans the warriors will die and your hero will get more experience. More than 1500 gives more experience but you'll quickly reach a point where the exp. increase is very minimal.

    HH 6 HC 1 0 0 0

  3. #3

    Default

    lvl 1-70: Hero is put in with my lvl5 farm team (include some 6hits from lvl50 on)

    lvl 70-80: lvl6-8 NPCs with warriors (Hero in as much int gear as possible). There is no math to back my att lvls but personally i get my att to a certain lvl then i swap att gear for int to raise my int as high as possible
    lvl6(50k warrs): 100att
    lvl7(75k warrs): 125att
    lvl8(100k warrs): 150att
    Those numbers of warriors are not what i use but they are what i would consider a good number to start from. Then you can reduce the amount of warriors used per attack incrementally til you find the balance that works for you.

    80+
    Either i hit 8s with warriors or hit 10s properly if i am not saving up archers for something. 9s can also be hit with warriors but i would not do that til u have a lvl12 HC

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    524

    Default

    bump if anyone else would like to add

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,155

    Default

    I'll just add real quick.. When I am first starting to level my heroes, I find that lv 3 is one of the best options there is. Why? because they give me 100k experience per hit, cause minimal casualties(if using warriors), and have ridiculous gem drop rates. Once I get to the lv 5 Farming range, I send my best attack on those hits, and send my lower attack heroes on the lv 3 hits. I don't stop training Ballistae til I get to around 4k, so every time I get another 400, I pull one out of lv 3 farming, and put him on lv 5(which gives 250k exp btw). Once my warrior level is at 200k or so, I start pulling my heroes out of lv 3 farming, and sending them on lv 8 farming. I generally lose 30-50k warriors per hit.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I'll just add real quick.. When I am first starting to level my heroes, I find that lv 3 is one of the best options there is. Why? because they give me 100k experience per hit, cause minimal casualties(if using warriors), and have ridiculous gem drop rates. Once I get to the lv 5 Farming range, I send my best attack on those hits, and send my lower attack heroes on the lv 3 hits. I don't stop training Ballistae til I get to around 4k, so every time I get another 400, I pull one out of lv 3 farming, and put him on lv 5(which gives 250k exp btw). Once my warrior level is at 200k or so, I start pulling my heroes out of lv 3 farming, and sending them on lv 8 farming. I generally lose 30-50k warriors per hit.
    When you pull to level 8 farming is there a certain intel and att minimum you recommend?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killerwave7 View Post
    When you pull to level 8 farming is there a certain intel and att minimum you recommend?
    Well usually by the time I pull, I have lv 9 Feasting Hall with 7 attack heroes. Top one is usually in the 220 attack range with gearn and 185 or so without. So I'd just say once you hero hit 150 attack w/o gear, you can start hitting lv 8s. Just switch to wiseman gear because that helps reduce losses.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Well usually by the time I pull, I have lv 9 Feasting Hall with 7 attack heroes. Top one is usually in the 220 attack range with gearn and 185 or so without. So I'd just say once you hero hit 150 attack w/o gear, you can start hitting lv 8s. Just switch to wiseman gear because that helps reduce losses.
    k thanks satan much appreciated

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •