Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 144 Bot Sweep

This has Happend to me I sign in and end up in a city that is not mine with lord name as lors 57585959 or what ever. this happened to me on server ss7 and it makes it really hard to get to where I want to be .... I dont know why it does it. I reported it as a bug. what else it could be. these should not be confused with the accounts that are false and on purpose.

Heh, Havnt seen this myself.

Server 5 Retired
    Server 85 Retired
    Server 132 Retired
    Server 153, playing
    Age I > Age II

i logged on my account on 144 a few minutes after server maintanance.. and i ended up lord[sum numbers] with a new castle and everything, i kept refreshing the page and finally it went to my city, i was almost veeeeeeeeeery angry.
    _Can____you___
    _hear__me__
    ___now__
    _____

This has happened on SS1 as well. Very annoying and they never delete accounts like this - and even if they do they will just make more. Evony really needs to ban the IP of the person doing this... Multi accounts and alts is ruining SS1. It has gotten as bad as bots used to be.

Wish we heard about evony on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizbn View Post
    This has happened on SS1 as well. Very annoying and they never delete accounts like this - and even if they do they will just make more. Evony really needs to ban the IP of the person doing this... Multi accounts and alts is ruining SS1. It has gotten as bad as bots used to be.
    Fizbn, if you read the posts above you then you will realise that it is not one person doing this so an IP witch-hunt is pointless. It appears to be a glitch in the login process affecting thousands. I know a couple of weeks ago the servers where down for a few hours with login issues. Maybe they introduced something new during this downtime which is causing this.

Whatever the case, it looks like a glitch in the evony login process. Havent noticed it from the xxx.evony.com addresses so it might only originate from the people who log on via the main evony page. Its an issue that will cause Age 1 players even more inconvenience. Seems they are slowly choking all the life out of Age 1.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDaBest View Post
    Wish we heard about evony on this.
    *crickets chirping*

sux .. cant find a decent spot :-( cos of lord(insert big mofo random number ere) is perching on flats at 18 prestige :-(

shivi
    wmd w15
    Kissi - DeathInc s137
    shivi Wmdelite s144 (fun char, just to chat with aeitus)
    RETIRED :-)

Quote Originally Posted by chump View Post
    Evony we need your help at least 30,000 new account have started today ,this is not right . We had a good server here and now 144 is dead.
    LOL happens every server - its to fill in the gaps and s stop NPCs being built

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by LordDaBest View Post
    Something is odd though ... seen some in all sector except Romagna which seems to not have a single one. Haven't done a full scan, but 30 miles around center there was not a single one in there.
    seems they leave out one province so that all the real players move to a state with the lowest "player rate".

wake up peoples evony do it to stop massive npc fields being built to quickly

was originally startd in august 2009 - when evony were chasing bankers -they had to prove millions were using the game - so they filled the servers up with ghost accounts.

ued to be the ghost accounts were names - but now evony generate numbers and stick them on some dead players account