Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Historical Heroes

Default Top Historical Heroes

Disclaimer: I give all credit of the findings of these heroes to the many users that have contributed in the hunt of the many hundereads of Historical Heroes espicially 0Spawn0 and zzaim. You guys are great! I also thank AllDayXL for his great pioneering work on Historical Heroes. I made this guide because I saw that hundreads of new heroes had been found, yet there were no updates, plus I was bored.

First off, let me start with what you will be seeing in a few moments. I took all the information off the current Historical Heroes and compiled them into one gigantic Excel sheet. Yes it took me hours, but after a few days, I finally manged to complete it. I took a screenshot of the top 100 or so Attck effectiveness, Politics effectiveness, and Intelligence effectiveness. Right now it's going to be sloppy with a few errors, but by tommorow I will have fixed everything.

Names= Politics based hero, Attack based hero, Intelligence Based Hero

Politics attribute rating, Attack attribute rating, Intelligence attribute rating, Leadership attribute rating, Hero effectiveness rating.

Now you might be wondering... what is Hero effectiveness? Hero effectiveness is the statistics that I figure is the rating for certain jobs a hero could fulfill. I will delve more into the subject later on in the guide, but all heroes are sorted by this stat, and the rating changes every time we switch to Politics, or attack, or intelligence.

I will start off with all of the best Attack heroes. Hero effectiveness rating is determined by a mix or attack, intelligence and leadership. Leadership does not play a big role in my mind because of extensive studies I have done on the topic. Even at 30 base leadership, you should be able to handle most waves with 100% effectiveness.

Top 5:
    1. Henry IV
    1. Vasco
    3. Pachuti
    4. Saladin
    4. Aretes

Continues on next post
    Last edited by Satan; 08-02-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Default Attack heroes Pt 2

Next we will delve into the Intelligence Heroes Section. This is where it gets a little weird, so bear with me. Intelligence heroes are the most rarely caught heroes. Most people convert them to an Attack hero once they are done with their research. So in this section, attack plays a factor in determining the best intelligence heroes.

Last edited by Satan; 08-01-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Break for your eyes

Continued on next page..
    Last edited by Satan; 07-31-2010 at 10:35 PM.

Default Intelligence Heroes Pt 2

Ahh now to the most hated job in the world, politicians. This formula here is almost soley based on the politics attribute, but intelligence plays a small factor, because you might want to use your politician as your researcher as well.
    Last edited by Satan; 08-02-2010 at 11:02 AM.

Reserved..
    Last edited by Satan; 07-31-2010 at 10:32 PM.

reserved..
    Last edited by Satan; 07-31-2010 at 09:52 PM.

Roger de moulins, couldnt find him there, 98 base poli, 99 base atk, 40 int, 30 leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Roger de moulins, couldnt find him there, 98 base poli, 99 base atk, 40 int, 30 leadership
    Crappy intelligence and leadership will kill him. Definitely first page Politician though.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Should have made it one big screenshot

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Should have made it one big screenshot
    It doesn't fit, lol.