Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Race To Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by Woldere View Post
    I have full info on the LVL16 takeover from Domi, as well as tons of test reports, and there's a specific advantage in getting a LVL16 to attack Atlantis from (apart from the advantage of drafting an entire state). It's pretty close, but I don't think it's worth it.
    I agree. I think launching an attack to 0,0 from an L16 does have its advantages. But the amount of time you will put into building up to cap a L16 that is close enough to 0,0 will set you back. What you are doing is bypassing that step. It can be done both ways. A L16 is not required to cap 0,0. If there is a group of strong enough players they can just build up for 0,0 right out of the gate and not mess with capping L12's, 14's and 16's.
    Maybe in the end it will about equal out, the strategy of capping and launching from a L16 and doing it from player cities.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Nope Japanpimp you would lose time by not taking a 14.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

i dont think anyone on na5 would ever get there still on lv. 14's with only 2 capped i hear the leading alliance is giving away lv. 12's though

Join The Best Or Die Like The Rest

What you don't understand, is that I have a lv 20 NPC below all of you. Its called hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    What you don't understand, is that I have a lv 20 NPC below all of you. Its called hell.
    lmao hell... satan your crazy indeed

Historial Cities 1 3 0 0

LMFAO nice one.
    PrimalFear
    Host - Karma WN1
    (Recently Retired)

Faction - ThePact - NA1

you wish lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vaan12 View Post
    i dont think anyone on na5 would ever get there still on lv. 14's with only 2 capped i hear the leading alliance is giving away lv. 12's though
    Too much war in NA5. Everybody wastes troops killing each other. As long as EPIDEMIC never gets it, I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Nope Japanpimp you would lose time by not taking a 14.
    indeed 14s really rock in power as opposed to 12s... and 16s are bascially 14s with 2 more policys and twice the range.

Historial Cities 1 3 0 0

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Update

Khans are still looking strong with no one to rival there dominance, however we have a new contender entering the race, it seems na4 has had its first blood of State Capitals, Vines Claimed Prague for Vengence, could this be there path to Atlantis, only time will tell.

Stay on the look out, for contenders, and if you notice a HC16 Fall share the information here and we will update the race.

Its on People Be Prepared to see Atlantis fall within the next month.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.