Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Race To Atlantis

Some images come to mind...

I'm not commenting on any specific alliance here. Honestly!

Nailbomb is ready for the challenge!

Your first look inside...

i think atlantis is best useful to a player thats based his cities in the general area of it. as oposed to someone porting in and with heavy support to capture it while the rest of his cities are eons away. the only dif perk aside from he 100 mile range and max threshold of dispatchable units would be that it can draft from its surrounding 14s.

Historial Cities 1 3 0 0

Quote Originally Posted by Xen0 View Post
    Too much war in NA5. Everybody wastes troops killing each other. As long as EPIDEMIC never gets it, I'm fine.
    hehe thats the point in increasing the logetivity of taking down the HC's, it's the really skilled/partly-lucky and organized alliances that will be the first to take down Atlantis

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by killerwave7 View Post
    hehe thats the point in increasing the logetivity of taking down the HC's, it's the really skilled/partly-lucky and organized alliances that will be the first to take down Atlantis
    Don't think luck will have anything to do with it, unless someone gets stuck waiting weeks for the right combo to attack.

But its all comes down to organisation, my Alliance had the rest of the top 10 and half of the top 20 against us in open war, but we are still taking 2-5 HC12 a day and 1 HC14 every 1-2 days, so its quite possible to have open war and keep taking them, organisation is key and using all your members in the right strategies

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

I just started on NA13 lol

THank you ST3 for my awesome Sig, yeh thats right if you don't like it....... EAT! DA POOO POOOOO :P
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=143482 - After Atlantis

the predator alliance on na16 that might be one to look out for in the future we dont currently have a 16 but we are gettin ever so closer to takin one

hmmm in na5 there are many war and looks like venom and pandemic is getting there fast but they have 1 problem the 1 problem is all of the seats for 0,0 is taken by some inactive stupid players so the only 1 that can get atlantis is by a massive attacking spree by venom or pandemic.
    but hehehe (laughs in the mind and has a good idea)
    if you guys will attack youre gonna have some trouble with the other alliances and if i dont steal them from yah muahhaha a stealer and a dreamer lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xen0 View Post
    Too much war in NA5. Everybody wastes troops killing each other. As long as EPIDEMIC never gets it, I'm fine.
    yea i agree i would go all hell on everyone lmao one crazy guy wasted maybe half a million troops on me just because my alliance attacked his teammates so i definately see what you mean haha

Join The Best Or Die Like The Rest

Fear from NA9 has also taken control over Moscow, its in the hands of Yanka.

No one can take Atlantis because it sank in the ocean it's gone forever you guys need to do some more research on google you guys have internet maybe we don't need to play these games all the time huh. rofl

You only get one chance life is no Nintendo Game
    Rep if I make you happy