Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 2 Attack Servers

Hybrid View

Default Age 2 Attack Servers

So, I am not playing on any servers that have the attack button. For those who are, my question is are you attacking more people or colonizing them more often? Or a combination of both? Now that you have the ability to attack, is colonizing even worth anything or will it become obsolete?

I'm guessing that since the risk/reward for colonizing isn't there that most people are capping cities and npcing them.

So...You'll need to join a new server to have this ability?

That's a crock of s*** if so.

Right now only the newest Age 2 servers have that feature. If they will be implementing it on the other servers remains to be seen.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

I think most people will always attack more, Colonization isn't as good as plundering, however if they don't zero a person once they are clean they would colonize them.

That's my guess on what most would be doing.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

I would agree on principle with Spawn on this one. Plunder them. Then if they are not a total threat, colonize them. Being able to draft their troops or population are still a huge advantage. I think the the tactic of "playing from a colonized " position may not be valid for much longer. Suz's may not be willing to risk any troops to protect their colonies which would leave their main,now destructible, cities more open to attack. Will be interesting to hear how things play out with the different strategies.
    Kaiya
    Academy1 Host
    NA13 Only "Shuriken"
    http://bbs.evony.com/group.php?groupid=1596

I can't wait, I'v made an account on NA4 just so I can grife JP, as long as they don't make a carebear mode i'm gonna cap everyone of his city's, as long as nobody beat me to it lol...

But in all honesty if they gonna make a carebear version I wouldn't be suprised if it's a different server, they can't have a small portion of the server in carebear mode, I just don't see how it would work.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Age II already has attack and plunder features. It only applies once a Historical City has been captured by a player though. A player owned Historical City can be attacked, plundered, captured and barbed, just like any city in Age I - although it is much more difficult to do so in Age II.

Because of this, I highly doubt they will ever add attack button to regular cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Flies View Post
    Because of this, I highly doubt they will ever add attack button to regular cities.
    There is a regular attack button on NA20 and NA21. They also have a colonize button.

In the moderated forums the developers specifically said that if they bring the atk button to A2. That players will have a choice to play A2 servers either A1 style or A2 style on the same servers. Which I think is awesome because it really opens up more strategy. As well as makes gain and losses mean more.
    Kaiya
    Academy1 Host
    NA13 Only "Shuriken"
    http://bbs.evony.com/group.php?groupid=1596

I am on na21, and yes we have attack and colonize . Most players are colonizing inactives for the buffs to increase medal drops, but attacking to plunder resources and take cities. This feature has made me decide to continue playing Evony. Alliances can no longer declare war and expect to not be damaged in some way. It is what Age 2 has been missing.