Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Age 2 Attack Servers

Quote Originally Posted by Ungarathos View Post
    So that's your argument... just move to another server that has attack. What about the days, weeks, months spent building your empire on a server that doesn't have an attack button? Or what about the money spent on a non-attack sever?

Its not they are never going to bring attack to the earlier servers, its how to do it without making it seriously unbalanced very quickly.

AgeII server na1 - na19 has never had the attack button. This has made the play style very relaxed and many cities hardly defended.

Introducing the attack button instantly would cause chaos ^_^ lol Well thats my opinion of it anyway.
    Last edited by ninno20; 08-31-2010 at 12:11 PM.
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

Quote Originally Posted by ninno20 View Post

Its not they are never going to bring attack to the earlier servers, its how to do it without making it seriously unbalanced very quickly.

AgeII server na1 - na19 has never had the attack button. This has made the play style very relaxed and many cities hardly defended.

Introducing the attack button instantly would cause chaos ^_^ lol Well thats my opinion of it anyway.
    l.
    ninnoooo -waves- can you see me? Wait what the crap, since when were you moderator?
    Ram - Catapult + Ram/Cataphract x Calvary -((-Archer) Cataphract) + Warrior^2 x Pikemen^3 - Worker(Swordmen)/Transporter + Ballista((-Scout)(Cataphract - Calvary^2)Archer) - Cataphract^7 = Horsebow.
    [omkitshuy]: anyone worth recruiting is a person worth farming
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...32#post1391632

After reading 11 pages of people fighting... I thought I'd get us back on topic lol

I attack then colonize, I believe its more of a psychological deal I do to the enemy, saying "Oh man oh man oh man!" People tend to lose confidence when they get colonized or lose a city. In our alliance, we have taken another alliances hosts cities and then colonized the last one and totally demoralized their whole alliance. Just my opinion anyways

I believe its all how you want to play the game, colonizing people definitely stings, but you can get out of it with barely any effort. Most people in the game don't know this though so lets keep it a secret

One more thing:
    Doesn't colonization work great if the other person has a historic hero you want? (Sow discord?)
    Why did you attack me???

Needed lumber. :P