Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Age 2 Attack Servers

Default amature's

you all sound like a bunch of amatures... iv been playing evony for a long time on age 1 sever 88 and can clearly see that the true good players do not comment on these forums very often, only idiots with too many questions and stupid ideas........

Quote Originally Posted by Achillies101 View Post
    you all sound like a bunch of amatures... iv been playing evony for a long time on age 1 sever 88 and can clearly see that the true good players do not comment on these forums very often, only idiots with too many questions and stupid ideas........
    Clearly very well thought out and intelligent comment, and it relates to the topic at hand..... Think you have also proven your point very well, which was good players do not comment on these forums, and only idiots do... truly a failed trolling attempt.
    Last edited by Piraal; 08-03-2010 at 08:27 PM.

You know people, everytime Evony hands you something on a silver platter all you do is moan and complain and keep asking more and different stuff. Stop it.
    Players complained about having their cities captured and months of hard work go down the tubes in 1 hr as well as the constant farming and insane armies. So Evony made Age II. Then players started complaing about not being able to play Age II like Age I. So you know what Evony did? They combined the two and are testing it on newer Age II servers.
    Guess what? Now you guys have EVERYTHING.
    1. Age I servers for die hard Age I players
    2. Age II servers for players who like colonize style game play
    3. New Age II servers for players who want to play both Age I attack AND Age II colonize styles.

What more do you want? You can go play on any server you want and play in a style that you like. Evony does not need to move the attack button to every server because some players do not WISH to play attack/conquer style.

At this point, everyone can game on a server that fits their style of play. So if you don't like playing on a server that does support your style of play, then go setup on a server that does.
    You have everything at your fingertips.

And a side point about not being able to plunder/conquer other players. Guess what? Go plunder NPC's. No need to plunder other players. You guys just want easy resources so you'd rather plunder low activity players that have little defenses than Level 8+ NPC's.
    And you are the same people that want to capture cities built up nice and good by PAYING players. With 20 Level 10 barracks and level 10 everything else. Well, those players PAID for that and you have no right to capture it. It would essentially be you taking the hundreds or thousands of dollars they spent to get workshop research to level 10 and all the other stuff.

That is just wrong.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Evony does not need to move the attack button to every server because some players do not WISH to play attack/conquer style.

More then 99% of the players want this so, yes Japanpimp they do, your in the 1% that want to play teddy-bear style, if anything they can make a TeddybearT1 Server were you can't attack and then you can go and play on that .

Seriously man this is getting old, and posting this on the forums is just silly, you know that everyone on the forums is against you on this topic, everyone wants the attack button rolled back to the previous servers all posting this is going to get you flamed, i don't know why you even bother any more, do you really just want the attention?

Yeah since you reposted the exact same thing i'll do the same..

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

. Guess what? Go plunder NPC's. No need to plunder other players. You guys just want easy resources so you'd rather plunder low activity players that have little defenses than Level 8+ NPC's. .
    yeah but some time that little annoying guy needs to be plundered so he'll be quiet

Now I'm tempted to close this thread and move you all to the Spawn's!

And as this is a war game, there is risk involved. Anyone who plays knows these risks when they spend that money. And when they are building these cities, they do so with every intention of conquering other peoples cities, whether they spent money on them or not.
    And even if they do lose something they spent lots of money on, they can easily get the items to rebuild the city with all of their level 10 buildings etc. It's called playing the game, it is how it works, and how it is meant to be. Colonising people is boring. It only becomes enjoyable for me when I am able to attack them first for their resources, or conquer their other cities too.

There is no point whining about being beaten by someone who is better than you. If you can not handle it, then you may just be playing the wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post

And as this is a war game, there is risk involved. Anyone who plays knows these risks when they spend that money.
    I disagree. In Age II players who play and spend do NOT know the risk of losing any cities they poured money into to build them up. Say someone started Age II from facebook. Well, they have never known conquer. They have never known that someone can take their city unless it is a historical. So they have built up like me and spent money. Now if conquer mode was introduced and it was NOT optional.... we would have a slight problem no wouldn't we?

And when they are building these cities, they do so with every intention of conquering other peoples cities, whether they spent money on them or not.
    No they do not. Not in Age II. Again, new Age II paying players have never known conquer when it comes to other players cities.

And even if they do lose something they spent lots of money on, they can easily get the items to rebuild the city with all of their level 10 buildings etc. It's called playing the game, it is how it works, and how it is meant to be. Colonising people is boring. It only becomes enjoyable for me when I am able to attack them first for their resources, or conquer their other cities too.
    Ok, well, that is your opinion. Colonizing is not boring for me at all. And you are a Evony forum mod. You should not be "bad mouthing" Age II or Age I. They are both great games and are both different. I prefer Age II and the colonize system.
    Also, if I spend $1k on my city I don't want it captured by some other player who then basically inherits the $1k I put into it.
    And yes, I will go on vacation for 2 weeks or be away from my computer for a day or two and not always able to switch holiday mode on to avoid my cities being captured. So if conquer mode is an option, fantastic. If it is not and it is forced upon me, Huston, we'll have a problem. Because living life and being able to play a game need balance. Age II offers that and now you want to take it away because you are bored? Have you tried to think about others like me who work and have a family and like to play but can't be worried about losing my cities to another player? If I spend $1k on my NON-Historical cities I do NOT want to stay up at all hours worried about protecting them and possibly losing them.

There is no point whining about being beaten by someone who is better than you. If you can not handle it, then you may just be playing the wrong game.
    Not whining at all. So don't say I am. Try to be more polite as a forum mod. And it is not about someone being better than me. It is about someone else having more time than me. And the way Age II server Na4 is now, I can play when I have time and play at my leisure and not worry about Dennace the Mennace who wants to capture my cities because he can game for 10 hours a day while I can't.
    Last edited by japanpimp; 08-05-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

. Well, they have never known conquer. They have never known that someone can take their city unless it is a historical. So they have built up like me and spent money. Now if conquer mode was introduced and it was NOT optional.... we would have a slight problem no wouldn't we?

tough cookie, losing a city isn't the end of the world. Plus people have something called truce agreement and teleporters

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

And you are a Evony forum mod. You should not be "bad mouthing" Age II or Age I.
    Seriously man, Moderators are allowed to have there own view.

Not whining at all. So don't say I am. Try to be more polite as a forum mod.
    Are you seriously attacking a moderator... His statement was in general not directed at you, honestly man you need to have a little more respect for the forum staff, they keep this place in check and attacking them is not a good way to get around here.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

And as this is a war game, there is risk involved. Anyone who plays knows these risks when they spend that money. And when they are building these cities, they do so with every intention of conquering other peoples cities, whether they spent money on them or not.

Yeah, this is how I feel about it, there are many games out there that are not PvP, if your not into PvP, then evony probably isn't the best game for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    i don't know why you even bother any more, do you really just want the attention?
    yes he does, i'v been saying this for weeks now. It's a different type of troll, but a troll just the same.
    Last edited by Piraal; 08-05-2010 at 05:19 PM.