Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Account Missing After Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    I think the lord# accounts are caused by cache issues. When it happened to me on several servers, I just cleared cache and it worked perfectly, haven't had that problem since. But if that does not work, I have no idea.
    Thanks for the response tried clearing cache and still logging in as the numerical lord.

Default re; evony crash

so how about getting all of us on 139 aleast 10 amulets for our troubles

Anyone have any idea how long Evony support take to get back to u when u submt a ticket?

Evony support closes my support requests without even looking at them - they thank me "for my report regarding the issue with log in" - my support request was not about that, but they won't even look at it! I resubmitted the request, stating in the title that it was not a log in issue, but they still automatically closed it! GREAT SUPPORT, NOT!!!!!!

Now the other servers are back but when you did maintenance on 144 now it wont log back in. This is especialy bad when I am still in BP and need to be building while i can. Now nothing is been built. Compensation with sum speed ups equal to the time lost would be appreciated. But I know I wont hold my breathe.

as it looks like you have solved the problem by doing 2 server maintenances from what I can see from players comments above..I have a question.... If you in holiday mode would they have counted that as 1 or 2 days holiday ?I need to know so I know how many days I have left.... no point writing to Evong as we never get replies so thats why I'm asking here

Hope someone can help me Thxs

Well back up and running.. love how they turned off resource production but left our troops munching away at the food. That was nice and no compensation.. gotta love how Evony takes care of its customers.

Well at least were back suppose thats something at least..

Regards
    V....

Coming to a Haunting near you.....
    BOO....