Thread: Best Way to Train Politics Heroes?

Default Best Way to Train Politics Heroes?

So I was wondering, what you guys think is the best way to train a poli hero. Please don't say that just keep building troops, buildings, research, etc. Since all that stuff is obvious. I am talking about hitting npc's with them.

If you have any method, could you be more specific with it as which level and what to send. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav
    Here's my proposal. Let's tie up Haterade and throw him into a lake. If he floats, he's a Sephi alt. If he drowns he's innocent.

Attack NPCs with them

Wow very good answer^

If you have arch 10, you can do level 5 npcs with him/her to gain levels, with arch 10, attack mod doesnt matter as much with a level 5. Just send 500/550ballistas and whatever carts you need to carry full load. If you arent worried about food/resources, then just hit the npc once the troops have regened for faster exp on the hero. Hope that helps a little.
    Beware The "Temarist" Effect.
    "Damage" on Server 141.

I send them at lvl 5s w/ 400 trannies and 400 balls. Or get enough Holy water to convert an att hero to poli

hit lvl 9s with them
    We do hood rat stuff

Use holy water apply excal hit 10's

For a beginner- don't raise your hbr above 5 if u want to farm npcs without losses.
    I'm little out of it but best combo is lvl5 hbr lvl 10 archery to farm lvl 1-5 npcs without losses. Since this is age 1 question it means u can build fields of lvl5 npcs around your cities and farm them for food( full regen rate 8hrs) and expirience.
    just multiply npc lvl with 100, that is the numper of transports/ballies u should send with low attack hero.
    Hope this helps.

Or if your lower level hit lvl 1 with 3k warriors or lvl 2 with 7k you get good not great exp and prest as well
    hopeless definitely, friendless maybe,weaponless never

I find the Best way is to hit lvl 9's. Send the same thing that you would against a 10