Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Age II Server Opening -- NA22

When s200 coming out? I am waiting for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Saboteurr View Post
    If servers are being opened on demand than i would have to say that there is a much higher demand for s145, forums are getting with people asking when its going to open.
    agreed

keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Saboteurr View Post
    If servers are being opened on demand than i would have to say that there is a much higher demand for s145, forums are getting with people asking when its going to open.
    *sigh*

You realize the forums represent a small fraction of actual Evony players, right?

Sorry if your dinosaur is dying

Quote Originally Posted by ElNiNoSt0rM View Post
    *sigh*

You realize the forums represent a small fraction of actual Evony players, right?

Sorry if your dinosaur is dying
    Yes is a small fraction of actual evony players and i agree with that, but you cannot disregard that fact that there is in fact a very high demand for 145 as it was for 144 and 143. I tried to joing 144 a few days ago but i couldnt get a spot as the server was full. And yes u can blame inactives and alt accs' but u have to consider that most of evony advertising banners still lead to age I and the most recent server openned, resulting in the servers getting filled so quickly.

The Evony team might be aloof and not the greatest at customer support, but I doubt they are stupid.

They will focus on whatever is making them more money and/or gaining more popularity at the present time. If Age2 servers are opening more often than Age1, only one conclusion can be drawn.

Default Na22

what new features on na22 will it have will we be able to plunder people

Quote Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
    lol u get 500 prestige on na21 and u are ranked 35k by prestige and u say its by demand ??? thats aload of bull, go do a inactive sweep like u did today on s144 and i bet u get enuf room on na21 for alot more ppl

i think its just stupid and u are favouring age2 and leaving age1 in the lurch cus i can tell u aswell if u have 500 prestige on s144 u are ranked about 30k by prestige so u saying its by demand ???? open s145 dam u

ive been playing for 2 years now and i think its time to quit cus this is realy getting on my nerves now

Then quit.

Bye.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
    lol u get 500 prestige on na21 and u are ranked 35k by prestige and u say its by demand ??? thats aload of bull, go do a inactive sweep like u did today on s144 and i bet u get enuf room on na21 for alot more ppl

i think its just stupid and u are favouring age2 and leaving age1 in the lurch cus i can tell u aswell if u have 5k prestige on s144 u are ranked about 35k by prestige so u saying its by demand ???? open s145 dam u

ive been playing for 2 years now and i think its time to quit cus this is realy getting on my nerves now
    Because age2 is better.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Because age2 is better.
    i would realy like evony to send out a mail or something to see what ppl think about age2 cus every 1 i have ever talked to about it says it is pants and i have played it for like 20 minutes when it first came out after the test stage and i thought age1 was way better

20 minutes ey, then you know all there is to know about age2
    Quote Originally Posted by evony product manager regarding cheaters
    I don't think dealing harshly with them is going to help the future of the game, or the revenue. (Since in many respects revenue is an important factor for every business.)