Thread: historical cities and the draft

Default historical cities and the draft

If someone captures a historical city, they can draft 10% of everybodies troops within the range of that historical city.

Now, if that person also has used one of his regular cities to colonize people within the range of the historical city, can he draft another 10% from the colonized person?

thanks

so to clarify for myself, you're saying someone caps a lvl 12 HC for example, and drafts troops from a city 2 miles away, the same city that you have colonized by one of your other cities, and you want to know whether you can draft again from your other city?

lol im actually not sure but i hope im understanding your question correctly (i do know you can only use one policy on one city per day through the HC but i don't know if this applies to restricting non-HC cities)

yes that is what I am asking.

But, and I may be wrong here, I thought when the historical city (the lvl 12 in this case) drafts troops, it drafts troops from every city that is not fiendly to his alliance that is within 12 miles of the historical city.

PlayerA captures the HS. PlayerB is within 12 miles of the HS and is colonized by city2 of PlayerA.
    PlayerA owns both the HS and city2.
    if the rule is u can draft one time per day per city, then can PlayerA have the HS draft all cities within the 12 mile range and then PlayerA also draft from city2? Thus city2 gets drafted twice by PlayerA.
    Last edited by rcspeed; 08-04-2010 at 06:38 PM.

1 second from your city. I am Death Incarnate and about to colonise you while you read this.

You can draft ONLY a limited amount of times a day from any HC.
    A 12 HC can draft 4 times a day (changes on reset of server so you can get lucky if evony messes up and has multiple resets).
    A HC can draft any city OR NPC within a certain radious, I think Satan has a good guide on ranges somewhere. 8 miles north south east and west at least. corners are further.
    You can draft multiple times from one npc city. Npcs will not REGEN until server reset for drafting (different to attacking it). So first draft of a lv.10 npc gives 40k warriors, next gives 36K warriors and so forth.
    If you are a suzerain of a city near a 12 you also hold you can draft from the colony as well, so you can draft it a lot. But its 10% of whats there each time, not a constant 10%, so you cannot draft 40% of a city's best troops, you draft 10% of 100% of a branch of troops at the time of the draft, then 10% of 90% (9%) of the original amount, then 10% of 81% (8.1%) of the original amount and so forth.
    I am not sure if you can draft a player using the 12s multiple times, but I cannot see why not.
    Scythe on S3, W12, etc.
    Scyther S128 Retired..
    Scythe NA4 Retired..
    RuinUrDay S146 (Retired).
    +REP me if I helped you.

Quote Originally Posted by scythe View Post
    You can draft ONLY a limited amount of times a day from any HC.
    A 12 HC can draft 4 times a day (changes on reset of server so you can get lucky if evony messes up and has multiple resets).
    A HC can draft any city OR NPC within a certain radious, I think Satan has a good guide on ranges somewhere. 8 miles north south east and west at least. corners are further.
    You can draft multiple times from one npc city. Npcs will not REGEN until server reset for drafting (different to attacking it). So first draft of a lv.10 npc gives 40k warriors, next gives 36K warriors and so forth.
    If you are a suzerain of a city near a 12 you also hold you can draft from the colony as well, so you can draft it a lot. But its 10% of whats there each time, not a constant 10%, so you cannot draft 40% of a city's best troops, you draft 10% of 100% of a branch of troops at the time of the draft, then 10% of 90% (9%) of the original amount, then 10% of 81% (8.1%) of the original amount and so forth.
    I am not sure if you can draft a player using the 12s multiple times, but I cannot see why not.
    agreed, i think you can actually draft a player twice from a lvl 12 HC and your own city (and to go furthur possibly 3 times if you own a lvl 14 or 4 times from a state capital) but i have yet to verify this, once i cap a 12 i'll let you know

A player can be drafted 4 times within an hour if the player is colonized AND near a L12 HC. Each time taking 10%.
    Draft 1: From L12 HC at 23:50
    Draft 2: From Suzerain city at 23:51
    Draft 3: From L12 HC at 00:05
    Draft 4: From Suzerain city at 00:06.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

1 second from your city. I am Death Incarnate and about to colonise you while you read this.

HCs only regain the levies AFTER server maintenance, not on 0:00. Suzerain levies reset on 0:00. So using his concept you could do it 3 times not 4. Unless someone can confirm if you can levy twice using a 12 from a player on same day (excluding resets). I simply do not want to waste a levy finding out.

Ah, Spawn below states that the ability to draft twice with a 12 is possible, if its done before and after 0.00 and you have not used your 4 drafts up already. Well thats interesting.
    Last edited by scythe; 08-05-2010 at 09:11 AM. Reason: was corrected by spawn.
    Scythe on S3, W12, etc.
    Scyther S128 Retired..
    Scythe NA4 Retired..
    RuinUrDay S146 (Retired).
    +REP me if I helped you.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    A player can be drafted 4 times within an hour if the player is colonized AND near a L12 HC. Each time taking 10%.
    Draft 1: From L12 HC at 23:50
    Draft 2: From Suzerain city at 23:51
    Draft 3: From L12 HC at 00:05
    Draft 4: From Suzerain city at 00:06.
    Nope his Right.

A City can only have 1 Policy used on it once per day, this resets at 00:00

However Historic Cities Policy count resets after maintenance.

So if you have at Least Maquis Rank which allows you to use 2 Policies(3 With Durke, 4 With Furstin) from a Hc12 you can do this

Also Note if you get a Policy used on you from a 12 then a 14, 16 or 18 can't us a policy on that city again during the day.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.