Thread: Hero transfer?

Default Hero transfer?

I have a nice high level atk hero. Is there a way I can give this hero to a friend, without him having to have a high title and use medals to persuade the hero?

I vaugely heard something to the effect that you could, but the person never went into details..

He must have the title to be allowed persuade the hero. You can repeatedly attack with a single scout until the hero is captured.

There is no item or method to simply pass a hero to another account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

OK, because my alliance won't help me and I got ganged up on by several reds, took out all my troops, etc etc.. I have no teleports left, and no game cents to buy more. I can't rebuild, because they have constant attacks comming at me. If I did truce, would only help for 12hrs, than they would clean me out again.

I currently have my heroes hiding in the castles of people in my alliance.

I refuse to pay any money for a game that is supposed to be free, so I am wanting to make a 2nd account, and thought there was a way to somehow have my 2nd acct just take my heroes in a valley or something.

Oh well, guess I have to start from 0, one way or another.

Making a second account is against the user agreement. Doing that will get both accounts banned.

I recommend just making a new lord on another server, rather than a new account on the same server. You can start anew on another server and hopefully find a better alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.