View Poll Results: How can we Improve HC Drafting

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • Same as before it was a good system

137 61.43%
  • Same as before but with caps or lower percent drafts from other HCs

62 27.80%
  • Dont Bring it Back i want to just be able to port the HCs and chase players worth drafting

11 4.93%
  • I like the Change no more drafting from NPCs/HCs

9 4.04%
  • Other

4 1.79%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions on How to Improve HC Drafting

Okay now it MAY be an inconv but since HC have a draft range. EVERYONE will move out of the area!!! Just abandon a city and gocreate and cap another level 10 out of range. Ugh! Leaving only NEW players who land near them to get picked on so they LEAVE even more inactive accounts. Sure random teleports will land them there too. But I see a new strategy of just starting new cities manually. Abandon one city. Start a new one next to a ten you want to own. Cap it. Abandon the siege city and cap another local 10. Too much work you say? I can lower the loyalty of a 10 for new aliance mebers and the can send in two waves to cap it since I have 10 cities.

On a side note. To those that keep saying you cannot create NPC. Yers you CAN! Capture a flat build a city then abandon it. It will stick around til the daily maint.

On yet another side note. If you farm smart. You do not need to create npc. All NPC refill at the maint time. Send a hit to hit it before and after and you max your farming. Camp time people. Use it! If you know you are going to work for 8 hours. Send two waves. One now and one with a 4 hour camp time.
    Kaiya
    Academy1 Host
    NA13 Only "Shuriken"
    http://bbs.evony.com/group.php?groupid=1596

Well Done,
    You just destroyed the only reason in owning a HC, why not just remove all of the HC's????

Looks like Evony wants to start combining age 2 servers into super servers like they did on age 1, cause this change will drive most everyone that plays age 2 away...what's the point in playing now? There's no goal to age 2, can't attack players, just colonize them, no point in hitting the historic cities now, they are completely useless. I will not pay another cent for this game until this is fixed. Canceling auto cents now.

evony is worried about massive armys of 6 million archers and why because of atlantis they know that it has been the gem everyone wants since the start of age 2

now that players are getting close to be able to capture it they cut off the warriors so we can't feed our armys

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Totmann View Post
    evony is worried about massive armys of 6 million archers and why because of atlantis they know that it has been the gem everyone wants since the start of age 2

now that players are getting close to be able to capture it they cut off the warriors so we can't feed our armys

It's not the Archers. They knew we were going to take it using mainly warriors only.

Exclamation

PLEASE BRING THE ATTACK BUTTON BACK ON AGEII IT WILL KEEP ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE QUITTING INTERESTED LONGER!!! WERE RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO DO!!!!! There are sooo many people who want it back. Please bring it back
    Last edited by TCWNME; 08-12-2010 at 11:26 AM.

There solution to the huge army sizes we have all seen was, not to bring back refuge, which makes senses, but it was to take way the appeal of owning 12, and 14 HC's. The guy that came up with this idea is gonna end up getting fired, I can already see it, most ppl that own 12's, and 14's are coiners, and a large portion of them are gonna leave the game. One of the only things that made ppl stick around so long with age2 was the HC's, and now there pointless..... i'm going back to Ikariam.
    Last edited by Piraal; 08-12-2010 at 11:24 AM.

quit crying im guessing yall are the ones with 40-50m warriors that keep crying im guessing 40-50m wasnt enough?
    "I would prefer to fail with honor than win by cheating."

SHUSH-member
    HISTORIC CITYS *5*0*0*0*

Default Bring back the draft

This is crazy. Any real players with decent troops just port out of my range. So now I have no way to get a decent draft from anywhere. I can't port my 12 so what's the point. U r only getting warriors from the npc's anyway ao it was a nice way to keep ur food farming up and not much more.

so now I have a city that can be taken from me...Drafts r useless....I have to build everything up from scratch... and I have to defend it to the hilt....hmmmmm...so no point now....Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wiked klown View Post
    I own 0 HCs.
    Fixed that up for you.

On another token, most people are complaining about not drafting from 10's. Drafting from 12's/14's was a bit much, yes, but most people were using the warriors for farming fodder anyway.