Thread: Level 12, Policies

Default Level 12, Policies

Did they lower it from four a day to one?

My tool tip says I have 3 remaining but whenever I try to levy a town (either player or NPC) I receive the following error. "You cannot issue a policy on the city in this region"

Any ideas?

I just wanted to follow up I was able to draft a NPC and a player city just now, but it took several tries, and I'm still getting the error message while trying to take my 4th levy/policy/tax.

"You cannot issue a policy on the city in this region" means the npc/player you are trying to draft from is out of your HC draft range.

5 miles is out of range? I thought it was 18 miles?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzx View Post
    5 miles is out of range? I thought it was 18 miles?
    you should probably state all these details in your first post so ppl don't get confused with what you're trying to mean. anything 5 miles away is within range for a lvl 12 HC, did you already try using a policy earlier in the day (It goes by server maintenance so right after maintenance)?

Otherwise it might be a glitch/bug if there's no valid explanation.
    HH: 1| HC: 1 0 0 0

You cant issue multiple policies on the same city in one day

You cant issue a policy on a city you just attack or farmed, issue before you hit it

Is the radius still 18 miles or did they lower it to 10? I'm trying to draft about 10.5 miles out and I am getting that error message.

the radius is not 18 miles, the diameter is 18 miles lol check out satan's guide and his map, its 8-9 miles out in each direction but if you were talking about radius, then close to 9 miles is the radius, but in both direction the diameter is about 17
    HH: 1| HC: 1 0 0 0