Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Historical Hero Change

^^ I am guessing you are only aiming for 10s. Well if you don't bother taking a 14/16 then sure. I prefer to use 12/14 RS to hit 14/16 and there you need HHs to use HC's RS effectively. That's why I don't want to hoard dime a dozen HHs (one decent one will do just fine). I managed to get one from someone who quit server recently and I guess I am okay with HH now though it's an average HH. Those 50 extra lvls also help with faster troop production something obviously overlooked in the discussion here.

Quote Originally Posted by AeroAgg06 View Post
    You both (JP and GE) make many points (some right and some wrong)

JP - you are right about leadership being huge in the right situation. When sending a 186k wave, the 150-200 leadership hero has a huge advantage on a queen.

GE - the one part I disagree with you is your example on how "leadership does little". The attacked town was very poorly defended. If it had half a mil archers, the HH would have made a much bigger difference. The fact it had less than 100k of any single troop typemade >100 leadership a moot point

JP - I like that you noticed this as well but really wish you would have stuck to just that one point. All the other stuff you randomly add take away from your credibility (even more)

And GE... as an evony player, you should know that kids defenses are weak. Send wave after wave of beat downs until the kid breaks, then it is all but yours =P

Oh and as for my suggestion, make the queen/king have 150-175 leadership and leave everything else untouched

Everyone can have one big hero that way, and the HHs are still very useful so you can have many big heroes

Well put..................
    Last edited by Quantum Leap; 09-23-2010 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Double post.

Id rather they just lowered the HH level cap from 150 to 100, like other heroes. the situation at the moment is so stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBunny View Post
    Id rather they just lowered the HH level cap from 150 to 100, like other heroes. the situation at the moment is so stupid.
    Very descriptive and well worded argument.

[No.]
    Last edited by Quantum Leap; 09-24-2010 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Removed insulting message.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BadBunny
    -------------------------------
    Very descriptive and well worded argument.

[No.]
    Actually they stated their opinion quite clearly.

Are you just posting to insult an opinion you disagree with? (vs actually providing a counter point reason against it)
    Last edited by Quantum Leap; 09-24-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Removed quoted insulting message.

If the cap on a HH was 100...like every other hero, why would people pay 10 cents for the info, buy teles to find them etc. Evony would definately lose money.

Ppl dont get it at all. In age I evony charged for things like excal (40 cents real cheap) tax policy resource boost and medlas somewhat later.

Then players figured out that heroes ran the game.

Well evony couldnt totally change age I.

So they made age II

The capped hero lvl saying it was to make things more even. Yet you have to pay 300+ us dollars for level 10 gear. And you can never have a good hero without paying.

There are many mods/forums reps on this very forum that say I know many top players who dominated without paying. They also know in age II u gotta pay to compete. And many of these reps/mods dont play Age II, and if they do its not at a high level.

I also gotta go find it but have a quote form a evony rep saying evony is all about play turnover these days, not the long tem player ill find the quote.

Rant over