Thread: Why does the loy get stuck at loy 1?

Default Why does the loy get stuck at loy 1?

Evony,

Have you folks been able to figure out why a city gets stuck at loy 1?
    We have been attacking a city for the last 5 hours, and after fighting through all the troops and finally getting the city down to loy 1 we've spent the last 1 hr with it at loy 1. Two helpspot tickets have been filed and no update.

Please resolve this problem.

SQL

It tends to get harder to get loy down when u reach 12 and under..

I cant unserstand how the person managed to keep it at 1 and it took u up to an hour

but in future ur last attacks should be 500cav 1k scouts about that it knocks loy down quickly

hope this helps

Shadow

I'll be checking in every now and then don't you worry ;)

if they have warehouses its harder

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    It means someone peed on your hero. You should give it a bath.
    <19:4>From [Lagon] : well I reckon you could do with a good ramming and then a total plundering
    <21:50>[Sooner]: i thought the flashing of the boobs would help my cause

if you dont get grievance high enough before loyalty reaches 1 you'' have to wait for the hourly riots for loyalty to hit 0 since grievance stops increasing from attacks at 1 loyalty
    Quote Originally Posted by evony product manager regarding cheaters
    I don't think dealing harshly with them is going to help the future of the game, or the revenue. (Since in many respects revenue is an important factor for every business.)

I'll be checking in every now and then don't you worry ;)

o and aslo this is in wrong section
    should be in HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    It means someone peed on your hero. You should give it a bath.
    <19:4>From [Lagon] : well I reckon you could do with a good ramming and then a total plundering
    <21:50>[Sooner]: i thought the flashing of the boobs would help my cause

i hate warehouses :S there completly useless

and 500 cavs with 1k scouts would have helped lol even tho i said it again 8-)

You need to get public greivance to 100 before loyalty reaches 1.
    • Public grievance goes up at the same rate that loyalty goes down until you reach loyalty of 15.
    • Each hit after that will raise PG by 1.
    • Once loyalty reaches 1, your hits will not raise PG at all.

Say the defenders tax rate was set to 30, meaning loyalty was 70 when you started hitting. You hit until loyalty reaches 15: by that point you have reduced loyalty by 55 - so you have raised public grievance by 55. Each hit now will raise PG by 1, so you would need to hit at least 45 more times for PG to reach 100.

If loyalty reaches 1 before PG is at 100, you would then have to wait for the city to revolt/riot and raise PG to 100 on its own.

I used to hit once every 6 minutes once loyalty was under 15 and was stuck with this problem many times. Since finding out the reason a few months ago, I have always made sure I had PG at 100 and have never had issues since.

Default Umm NO

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz300 View Post
    You need to get public greivance to 100 before loyalty reaches 1.
    • Public grievance goes up at the same rate that loyalty goes down until you reach loyalty of 15.
    • Each hit after that will raise PG by 1.
    • Once loyalty reaches 1, your hits will not raise PG at all.

Say the defenders tax rate was set to 30, meaning loyalty was 70 when you started hitting. You hit until loyalty reaches 15: by that point you have reduced loyalty by 55 - so you have raised public grievance by 55. Each hit now will raise PG by 1, so you would need to hit at least 45 more times for PG to reach 100.

If loyalty reaches 1 before PG is at 100, you would then have to wait for the city to revolt/riot and raise PG to 100 on its own.

I used to hit once every 6 minutes once loyalty was under 15 and was stuck with this problem many times. Since finding out the reason a few months ago, I have always made sure I had PG at 100 and have never had issues since.

I have conquered cities with public grievance 7 and loy 0. So that makes no sense.