Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colonization & Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by *jdm* View Post
    any evidence to support your theory?
    Yeah, human nature.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Yeah, human nature.
    otay doctor phil

This is kinda a pointless thread.... who said the game was over when 0,0 is capped?

Re-posting something that got you infracted? Very intelligent indeed...
    ^Sigpic courtesy of Thorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wholey
    Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie_B View Post
    Re-posting something that got you infracted? Very intelligent indeed...
    Lol thats worth the rep

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Yeah, human nature.
    ehh real vague

Well I'm glad your paying attention to your kid more so then it seems evony.

Quote Originally Posted by crappyservers View Post
    Well I'm glad your paying attention to your kid more so then it seems evony.
    Plus rep+++
    Ram - Catapult + Ram/Cataphract x Calvary -((-Archer) Cataphract) + Warrior^2 x Pikemen^3 - Worker(Swordmen)/Transporter + Ballista((-Scout)(Cataphract - Calvary^2)Archer) - Cataphract^7 = Horsebow.
    [omkitshuy]: anyone worth recruiting is a person worth farming
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...32#post1391632

1 second from your city. I am Death Incarnate and about to colonise you while you read this.

The only 'end game' in evony is when a player grows tired of the game, whether its because its repetitive, because real life takes priority, betrayal in the alliance that sours the game, or a goal has been accomplished (for examples).
    Not everyone WANTs to have Atlantis, as its far too stressful to control without breaking the rules of the game (or too expensive $$ to take), or ruining your health by spending all your time on Evony.
    Some players will enjoy fighting for Atlantis and try to dethrone whoever is unlucky enough to control that city. Others will move on to other servers or better games.
    And JP, congrats on the baby.
    Scythe on S3, W12, etc.
    Scyther S128 Retired..
    Scythe NA4 Retired..
    RuinUrDay S146 (Retired).
    +REP me if I helped you.

Quote Originally Posted by scythe View Post
    The only 'end game' in evony is when a player grows tired of the game, whether its because its repetitive, because real life takes priority, betrayal in the alliance that sours the game, or a goal has been accomplished (for examples).
    Not everyone WANTs to have Atlantis, as its far too stressful to control without breaking the rules of the game (or too expensive $$ to take), or ruining your health by spending all your time on Evony.
    Some players will enjoy fighting for Atlantis and try to dethrone whoever is unlucky enough to control that city. Others will move on to other servers or better games.
    And JP, congrats on the baby.
    Thanks Bro.
    Hey, have you noticed what is happening on Scimitar (Na4) since Vengence took Atlantis?
    Just before they capped Atlantis, Vengence was about 100 million prestiege above the #2 alliance and had 100 members.
    Now, a few days later a new Vengence owner has stepped into Atlantis, Vengence membership has dropped by 10 players and prestiege has dropped by 100 million. Now Vengence is JUST ahead Inviticus and struggling to maintain #1 position. I have also seen lots of world chat with various players bashing Vengence.
    All of this is to be expected. I think we all knew that the owner of Atlantis would eventually be hated on by others, even their own. That is just how we operate as humans.
    But I am glad the guys had fun capping it. And I hope we can have some really fun battles with Atlantis in the future.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos