Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: queen/king

  1. #1

    Default queen/king

    i think since u can only have 1 that a queen/king should be max lvl 200 *edit*150 u can have 100 historic heros but still only 1 q/k
    Last edited by wiked klown; 08-29-2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: new imput
    "I would prefer to fail with honor than win by cheating."

    SHUSH-member
    HISTORIC CITYS *5*0*0*0*

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Doncaster, UK
    Posts
    1,969

    Default

    While i do think the queen/king is limited to how unique it is, the unlimited loyalty of the hero already gives it the advantage over Historic heroes.

    Maybe 150 to put it on par with a mediocre historic hero, but not giving it the possibility to surpass all historic heroes as a HH is like a effort. You work hard to get it, and hard to keep it as there is more risk to losing it.

    Historic heroes have basicly no value in attacking though pvp, as if someone buys that portrait for the hero attacking them. Chances are the're going to capture it, while the queen does not have that risk (any more at lest lol).

    Overall the queen/king has major advantages to pvp where historic heroes only have defending and pve advantages. Which kind of balances it out.
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninno20 View Post
    While i do think the queen/king is limited to how unique it is, the unlimited loyalty of the hero already gives it the advantage over Historic heroes.

    Maybe 150 to put it on par with a mediocre historic hero, but not giving it the possibility to surpass all historic heroes as a HH is like a effort. You work hard to get it, and hard to keep it as there is more risk to losing it.

    Historic heroes have basicly no value in attacking though pvp, as if someone buys that portrait for the hero attacking them. Chances are the're going to capture it, while the queen does not have that risk (any more at lest lol).

    Overall the queen/king has major advantages to pvp where historic heroes only have defending and pve advantages. Which kind of balances it out.
    i see ur point about the loyalty but even with the 100% chance to lose on defeat i didnt get Pudges hh after 15+ attacks even when i accepted quest didnt use cents to get photo though i would of if i had the cents to get it though


    150 does sound more reasonable than 200 now that u say it
    "I would prefer to fail with honor than win by cheating."

    SHUSH-member
    HISTORIC CITYS *5*0*0*0*

  4. #4

    Default

    I am 100% in favor of the King/Queen having a level max of 150. They should definitely be on par with Historic Heroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

    I don't even understand the question.

  5. #5

    Default

    I disagree Rota, and i didnt know u played Age II now, welcome aboard.

    The king/queen should have a base 50-100 leadership and everything else should be the same.

    The fact they cant be captured makes them super powered already, they shouldn't have a better attack then 75% of the HHs on the server, which would be the case if they could go to level 150.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webby189 View Post
    I disagree Rota, and i didnt know u played Age II now, welcome aboard.

    The king/queen should have a base 50-100 leadership and everything else should be the same.

    The fact they cant be captured makes them super powered already, they shouldn't have a better attack then 75% of the HHs on the server, which would be the case if they could go to level 150.
    Nope. I still have not joined Age 2. But, I said the King/Queen should go to 150 back in some beta discussions. What's the point of a quest reward hero that will eventually become obsolete?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

    I don't even understand the question.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webby189 View Post
    I disagree Rota, and i didnt know u played Age II now, welcome aboard.

    The king/queen should have a base 50-100 leadership and everything else should be the same.

    The fact they cant be captured makes them super powered already, they shouldn't have a better attack then 75% of the HHs on the server, which would be the case if they could go to level 150.
    im gonna guess u have 40+ hh? and on most server all the hh are controlled by 4-5 players have 30-40 each(not acual numbers) almost every hh was gone 1 hour after na1 opened and same for every other server so i would liek imput from people that dont have 30-40 hh plz
    "I would prefer to fail with honor than win by cheating."

    SHUSH-member
    HISTORIC CITYS *5*0*0*0*

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    Nope. I still have not joined Age 2. But, I said the King/Queen should go to 150 back in some beta discussions. What's the point of a quest reward hero that will eventually become an obsolete part of your arsenal.
    The fact it cant be captured makes it a mainstay in ur arsenal. The king/queen going to 150 would stop all the medium spenders from going after HHs.

    Like i said the queen should not be better than 75% of HHs. If they were HHs would be obselete and not worth capturing.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webby189 View Post
    The fact it cant be captured makes it a mainstay in ur arsenal. The king/queen going to 150 would stop all the medium spenders from going after HHs.

    Like i said the queen should not be better than 75% of HHs. If they were HHs would be obselete and not worth capturing.
    How would it stop those people chasing HH's? Do you want "just one" really good hero? Most people want a FH full of HH's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

    I don't even understand the question.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webby189 View Post
    The fact it cant be captured makes it a mainstay in ur arsenal. The king/queen going to 150 would stop all the medium spenders from going after HHs.

    Like i said the queen should not be better than 75% of HHs. If they were HHs would be obselete and not worth capturing.

    i would like to see ur figures on how u came up with 75% plz

    hh start with higher than normal leadership/and at lvl 30 u can have up to 100 of them(only limited by feasting hall) and u can cap 1 with only 1k scouts if in a low lvl flat vs a queen/king u can only have 1 of and to even get it u have to long quest line and they start at lvl 1 with 1 leadership
    Last edited by wiked klown; 08-29-2010 at 08:31 PM.
    "I would prefer to fail with honor than win by cheating."

    SHUSH-member
    HISTORIC CITYS *5*0*0*0*

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •