Thread: Favorites tab

1. Default Favorites tab

Well i have been playing evony for a while now and i have noticed that the favorites tab does not work like most would think it does.

-Apparently you can use it to help save you time when sending the same amount of troops over and over. set the troops you want to send (whether your spamming a city or about to farm your npcs), click favorites then exit and it will same your last set up for you.

-Lets say you have 8 cities all spread out, it allows you to find the one your looking for faster and so you dont have to enter the coords to trans or rein.

-My suggestion is to allow you to add ANY cords you want to the favorites, whether it be a valley, npc, or a players city (still keep the CL for player cities only). Also to have another tap to save your favorite troop combos.

EDIT: I COULD NOT GET A AGE 1 ONLY TOPIC BUT I MEAN THESE FOR AGE B/C I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT AGE 2 AND WHAT THEY HAVE
    Last edited by SkylineR34VSpec; 08-30-2010 at 05:48 PM.
    I have yet to see a burn out that rivals the Skyline
    Heres a video of a bad burnout

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB2qsj4Tzm0

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineR34VSpec View Post
    -My suggestion is to allow you to add ANY cords you want to the favorites, whether it be a valley, npc, or a players city (still keep the CL for player cities only).
    ^ Don't have a problem with this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineR34VSpec View Post
    Also to have another tap to save your favorite troop combos.
    This one's already in Age II.

i support the idea, and i think he means age 1 ravenwings
    it would make things much easier
    _Can____you___
    _hear__me__
    ___now__
    _____

Yes he means ageI. First posted a thread about this in the help & questions section.