Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Age II guide to a great player

Text Age II guide to a great player

Age II guide to a great player

When you start follow the tutorials and gain resources
    Find a alliance that will accept you (do this with'in your first 5 days of bp) Try and get in one higher then 50th thats friends with most 10+ alliance

Make a City

1. Gain lots of resources and upgrade walls and town hall to lv 9 then you choose if you want lv 10 walls or lv 10 town hall (I recommend lv 10 town hall)
    2. Fill your resource fields with at least 4 of each type (Can be done with lv 2 town hall) Look at diagram below

Town hall lv 10
    Cottage lv 9 x 6
    Barracks lv 9 x 17
    Rally Spot lv 8
    *Stables lv 9
    Embassy lv 6
    Academy lv 9
    Beacon Tower lv 8 or lv 9
    *Inn lv 9
    *Forge lv 9
    Workshop lv 10
    Marketplace lv 9 or lv 10

When Workshop maxed to lv10 you can demolish your forge by downgrading it

When Relief Station maxed to lv 10 you can demolish your stables by downgrading it

When feasting hall maxed to lv 10 with 10 heroes you can demolish your Inn by downgrading it

Or you can Conquer a lv 10 npc with:

150,000 Warriors
    55,000 Pikemen
    50,000 Swordmen
    100k Archers
    5k Calvary
    3k Cataphracts
    1k Ballista
    100 Battering Rams
    50 Catapults

THIS IS FOR FULL PROTECTION OF YOUR TROOPS

Barrack City

Barrack city's are based near your main city for max protection of your main

*Forge (When Demolished put a extra Cottage or Barrack)
    Workshop
    Rally Spot
    *Inn (When Demolished put a extra Cottage or Barrack)
    Academy
    Cottage lv 9 x 4
    Feasting Hall
    Barracks Any levels x 22

Lumber City

Inside is just like a normal town

DON'T MAKE IT A BARRACK CITY OR YOU WILL HAVE VERY DOWN ON LUMBER AND FOOD TO MAKE THE TROOPS

1 quarry until walls maxed then demolish
    lv 5 farm till stables and then demolish
    1 ironmine to build forge then demolish

Fill the resources fields with Sawmills

Make sure you build 6 cottages lv 9

And do the same but fill the resources fields with Iron mines or Farm or Quarry's

How to get Scripts

Upgrade Barracks to lv 10 complete all of the donation Quest like warriors and pike men do all of them then you get 4 more scripts
    Last edited by FB1; 09-01-2010 at 02:42 AM.

You should save mich scripts for a HC, in my opinion. Rather than leveling all those supplemental structures to 10, you could stop everything at 9. Then make a 10NPC, conquer it, and have all the level ten buildings you need without spending a script.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    You should save mich scripts for a HC, in my opinion. Rather than leveling all those supplemental structures to 10, you could stop everything at 9. Then make a 10NPC, conquer it, and have all the level ten buildings you need without spending a script.
    True I will edit the post

Ugh.................. There are already hundreds of thread on how to build cities.

1) Rally lvl 10. Rally lvl 10. Pick Rally lvl 10 over everything else. TH lvl 9, wall lvl 9, FH lvl 9, Workshop lvl 9, Market lvl 9, but DEFINATELY rally lvl 10. Build 1 quarry and 1 farm, all else iron or lumber. Unless you join when the server starts and stone is super expensive, then build 5 quarries if you reallllly cannot get enough stone from resource packs.

2) Use 94k Archer, 2k warrior, 2k worker, 2k pike to cap a lvl 10.
    The troops you suggested to cap a lvl 10 will fail very horribly.
    Use a 100 leadership hero. Which is why you will want to join a server in first few days, so you have a chance to cap a historic.

3) Lumber city: 5-6 lvl 9 cottages. 8 for Iron cities. Never go 9 cottages, wayyy too many. You drop prod to 0% once a day to queue troops, it takes 1 hour to get back to full prod. You lost 30 mins hour of production. 1/48. Insignificant. Peanuts.
    NA29 - Hello Kitty
    HCs: 2 1 0 1
    HH: Vasco Nunez de Balboa - 99 atk, Aretes King of Nabata - 97 atk
    Granuaile (Grainne Ni Mhaille or Grace O'Malley) - 99 atk, William Wallace - 97 atk

Quote Originally Posted by Qingju View Post
    Ugh.................. There are already hundreds of thread on how to build cities.

1) Rally lvl 10. Rally lvl 10. Pick Rally lvl 10 over everything else. TH lvl 9, wall lvl 9, FH lvl 9, Workshop lvl 9, Market lvl 9, but DEFINATELY rally lvl 10. Build 1 quarry and 1 farm, all else iron or lumber. Unless you join when the server starts and stone is super expensive, then build 5 quarries if you reallllly cannot get enough stone from resource packs.

Use a 100 leadership hero. Which is why you will want to join a server in first few days, so you have a chance to cap a historic.

3) Lumber city: 5-6 lvl 9 cottages. 8 for Iron cities. Never go 9 cottages, wayyy too many. You drop prod to 0% once a day to queue troops, it takes 1 hour to get back to full prod. You lost 30 mins hour of production. 1/48. Insignificant. Peanuts.
    If there are plenty of guides ok

You dont lose 1/48 every 30 mins you are following instruction wrong

My guide is what I think

To attack a NPC 10 is the secure way for more people with more troops

I will answer question and suggestion for My Thread I will quote your message in the answers ok

Quote Originally Posted by Qingju View Post

Why dont you make your own thread about building a city and what to do instead of controlling my thread I put a 1hour in to making a guide

Quote Originally Posted by FB1 View Post
    Why dont you make your own thread about building a city and what to do instead of controlling my thread I put a 1hour in to making a guide
    well you did put your "guide" in the discussion forum so dont be suprised if people critisize it.............have it moved
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    And yes, I'm a beautiful pink princessFeel free to quote me on that like I know you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by teatotal View Post
    you should always believe me im a man and as a man i can not lie its actualy impossible ....

Sorry to say, but this is a bad guide.

Script spending: wrong
    LVL10 advice: total splat
    9 cottages: way too much
    Marketplace LVL10: o rly

I would advice you to read some other threads on the subjects you are writing about. Already a lot of good info out there.
    First learn some more, read other guides, ask other people, and possibly come back with an awesome guide

Quote Originally Posted by FB1 View Post
    I'll have to kindly suggest that your 1 hour would be better spent learning than teaching at this juncture
    NA29 - Hello Kitty
    HCs: 2 1 0 1
    HH: Vasco Nunez de Balboa - 99 atk, Aretes King of Nabata - 97 atk
    Granuaile (Grainne Ni Mhaille or Grace O'Malley) - 99 atk, William Wallace - 97 atk

So I was reading this guide.... HI ROTA
    Ram - Catapult + Ram/Cataphract x Calvary -((-Archer) Cataphract) + Warrior^2 x Pikemen^3 - Worker(Swordmen)/Transporter + Ballista((-Scout)(Cataphract - Calvary^2)Archer) - Cataphract^7 = Horsebow.
    [omkitshuy]: anyone worth recruiting is a person worth farming
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...32#post1391632