Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age II guide to a great player

Quote Originally Posted by Qingju View Post
    I'll have to kindly suggest that your 1 hour would be better spent learning than teaching at this juncture
    Well put

This is hopefully not going o be read by man new players. I wouldn't even waste a Mikey on rally spot 10 because as already stated, it can be taken from any npc 10... I'm saving my mikeys for my npc 14 I should be taking within a week or so (depending on combos I find)

It's good that you are trying to help people, but feeding them bad information will just hurt them

Quote Originally Posted by BertandErine View Post
    well you did put your "guide" in the discussion forum so dont be suprised if people critisize it.............have it moved
    How can I have it moved

Quote Originally Posted by Woldere View Post
    Sorry to say, but this is a bad guide.

Script spending: wrong
    LVL10 advice: total splat
    9 cottages: way too much
    Marketplace LVL10: o rly

I would advice you to read some other threads on the subjects you are writing about. Already a lot of good info out there.
    First learn some more, read other guides, ask other people, and possibly come back with an awesome guide
    Thanks For the help

Quote Originally Posted by Qingju View Post
    Ugh.................. There are already hundreds of thread on how to build cities.

1) Rally lvl 10. Rally lvl 10. Pick Rally lvl 10 over everything else. TH lvl 9, wall lvl 9, FH lvl 9, Workshop lvl 9, Market lvl 9, but DEFINATELY rally lvl 10. Build 1 quarry and 1 farm, all else iron or lumber. Unless you join when the server starts and stone is super expensive, then build 5 quarries if you reallllly cannot get enough stone from resource packs.

2) Use 94k Archer, 2k warrior, 2k worker, 2k pike to cap a lvl 10.
    The troops you suggested to cap a lvl 10 will fail very horribly.
    Use a 100 leadership hero. Which is why you will want to join a server in first few days, so you have a chance to cap a historic.

3) Lumber city: 5-6 lvl 9 cottages. 8 for Iron cities. Never go 9 cottages, wayyy too many. You drop prod to 0% once a day to queue troops, it takes 1 hour to get back to full prod. You lost 30 mins hour of production. 1/48. Insignificant. Peanuts.
    You are wrong about 9 cottages use comforting population raising Brings you back to full I do it alot
    Last edited by TCWNME; 09-01-2010 at 04:21 AM.

Default Umm....

Quote Originally Posted by FB1 View Post
    Or you can Conquer a lv 10 npc with:

150,000 Warriors
    55,000 Pikemen
    50,000 Swordmen
    100k Archers
    5k Calvary
    3k Cataphracts
    1k Ballista
    100 Battering Rams
    50 Catapults

THIS IS FOR FULL PROTECTION OF YOUR TROOPS
    Why include this if you don't include what you should do with all of the troops to take down a level 10 NPC, been looking for a guide to taking down a level 10.

I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

Ardee, you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shii View Post
    Why include this if you don't include what you should do with all of the troops to take down a level 10 NPC, been looking for a guide to taking down a level 10.
    What do you meen its a simple starter guide to take a npc lv 10 I can make a new one about conquering one.

OP: From my understanding, this is a guide for new players on how to make what you feel is a good city?
    So...you want to write a guide, eh?
    AgeII City Structure Guide
    The Ultimate Guide (including a good reference to how to build a good city)
    Starting your empire.
    Warbuck's City Building Guide
    What to do before beginners protection ends
    Noob guide for evony age 2!

Quote Originally Posted by King Shii View Post
    Farming a LVL 10 NPC
    Advanced Level 10 NPC Guide
    Angrybox's complete age2 NPC10 capture guide
    AgeI Lv10NPC Capturing Guide (Beginners)
    Google: capture lvl 10 npc age 2

this game is going down very quick, by reading this guide I can see that.

You do realize that it takes more than 1 mich script to make Catapults for the donation quest... Right?
    Why did you attack me???

Needed lumber. :P

wow... that's all I have to say