Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Epic Town in Creation

Quote Originally Posted by brownchocolate View Post
    What an epic waste of time.Cant wait till someone takes and npcs it
    I see the TROLL is is high in this one

ss29: dj2raw
    Alliance: Virtue_230
    Thanx L4dyh4wk for the awesome sig

Sorry lazzzzzz i dont want to jack your thread but i have one question. Why is it considered trolling if i state my opinion? I really dont get it.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Sorry lazzzzzz i dont want to jack your thread but i have one question. Why is it considered trolling if i state my opinion? I really dont get it.
    Because the way you state your opinion is an obvious troll.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    Because the way you state your opinion is an obvious troll.
    Can you tell me what the definition of a troll is? And the way i state my opinion is blunt and to the point....Just like you. Your not considered a troll

5. Default

Can you tell me what the definition of a troll is? And the way i state my opinion is blunt and to the point....Just like you. Your not considered a troll
    a troll is someone who sits on the forums posting on everything that comes there way.......and is usually rude on most things they say.........no a forum guide will never be considered a troll he should be here more than most helping people
    I have yet to see a burn out that rivals the Skyline
    Heres a video of a bad burnout

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB2qsj4Tzm0

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineR34VSpec View Post
    a troll is someone who sits on the forums posting on everything that comes there way.......and is usually rude on most things they say.........no a forum guide will never be considered a troll he should be here more than most helping people
    Dude your already pm'ing me leave my post alone please. I want a forum guide definition. Not your opinion.

Forum guides do not represent the forum or Evony in any way. They are just regular members who have been helpful enough to deserve a unique title. Of course many of you will look at Acer and wonder why he is a forum guide, at least that's what I did, the little ingrate... Anyway, enough about trolls, keep it on topic, if you have any questions, PM a moderator privately with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

all of you need to insert female hygeine things into your whine holes.

This city is filled with win. And i'd like to see anyone try and hit pix she's got a top 20 hero and is a great player. So brown yes you are trolling by stating your opinion in a thread that is clearly for the lol.

have a nice day.

These kinds of cities are usually passed around the alliance for the stone and population quests but this time I think someone got a bit carried away. They got so carried away that it is now the most awesomest citeh evah! Who cares about lumber and iron? Stone FTW!

Insert comment about acer to make the monkey mad about going off topic. -TCedit:I'm sorry Ritchie.. I can't let you do that-

End of post.
    Last edited by TCWNME; 08-31-2010 at 05:16 PM.
    ^Sigpic courtesy of Thorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Wholey
    Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.

Haters gon' hate. Stone is the new iron, kiddies.

I can haz stone city too, Lazz? :3