Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Uprise Properly

Default How to Uprise Properly

As many of you know my specialty is playing Age II from a colonized position. I will explain how to uprise properly....

Step 1: Know your Suzerain
    How many troops does the Suzerain have in the city they colonized you from? Does your Suzerain have strong heros? How many cities does your Suzerain have? How many barracks in each city? How many troops can your Suzerain produce within a 24hr period? If you do not know the answers to these questions then guess.

Step 2: Have troops of your own on or troops of other alliance members ready to help but NOT in the city you plan to uprise from.

Step 3: Do a series of fake uprises spread over many days prior to real uprise. This will accomplish a few things. 1) You will learn if the Suzerain scouts you before each uprise is finished. 2) You will learn when the Suzerain is online. 3) You will confuse the Suzerain because they will not know which uprise is going to be the real one. 4) You will tire the Suzerain out so hopefully they will stop scouting you before the uprises finish.
    You do fake uprises by keeping gates closed and uprising as often as you can. During this process go to TownHall and Comfort > Pray as often as you can because each uprise lowers city loyalty and grivence.

Step 4: Plan the real uprise. Make sure you have a very strong hero in your city. If you do not have a strong hero then an alliance member can send one to your city by reinforcing you with some troops and sending a strong hero along. Make sure you have an empy slot in your Feasting Hall so you can capture the Suzerains Hero if you win. Just before the uprise finishes send all your troops to the city or have your city reinforced within the last few minutes or seconds of the uprise. Open gates just seconds before the uprise completes. After uprise is complete close gates and check war reports. If you won the uprise, congrats.

Note: Always try to uprise with more troops than the average strong player will have in 1 city. But more importantly, with troops and heros that you think will win.
    Last edited by japanpimp; 09-10-2010 at 05:49 AM.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

2. Default

Did you just seriously make a new thread restating everything on your other 20 threads?

um....yeah....WOW

japanpimpfacepalm.jpg

JP no one cares stop making the thread over and over again. No once cares, your way of playing is stupid and you need to just get over it.

What are gates? If I open them can I still research tech??? Also, how do I open them and can ppl use scouts to steal my resources if my gates are open? I heard they can...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperpot99 View Post
    What are gates? If I open them can I still research tech??? Also, how do I open them and can ppl use scouts to steal my resources if my gates are open? I heard they can...
    To open or close gates go to Rally Spot. Find the box that says "Open Gates to Fight". If it is checked then gates are open.
    You can still research and play as normal if gates are open.
    If you play on Age II servers that are Na20 and newer then people can steal your resources if gates are closed or open simply by attacking you. This is the same style as Age I gameplay. But on older Age II servers nobody can steal your resources unless your city is a Historical City.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperpot99 View Post
    lol

build lots of workers, they will carry your res faster then trannies when you run away to farmville faster *nods* true story.

well what a load of tosh,any real player will let you uprise, then smash you back down,its alot cheaper and more efficent.
    or even better instant handover and instant declare and lose a bit of honour.
    useless guide as it does not include what a suz can do to you and how to defend against it.

Ok guys, as much fun as it is to tear down theories, atleast show some respect. Usually if a thread isn't quality it will die away anyways. Just because a player chooses to utilize a different style doesn't mean they should be poked and prodded without being constructive.