Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How to Uprise Properly

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    Fixd.

Here I say it clear for you.

A CITY MAY ONLY HAVE ONE HISTORIC POLICY USED ON IT PER DAY.
    Resets at 00:00 , meaning doesn't matter if you have a 12 and 14 only get to draft same city once.
    No, I am not talking about a SINGLE PLAYER drafting the SAME CITY MORE THAN ONCE. Why can't you guys understand this?
    I am talking about multiple different players drafting the same city.
    Calgon take me away....

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    No, I am not talking about a SINGLE PLAYER drafting the SAME CITY MORE THAN ONCE. Why can't you guys understand this?
    I am talking about multiple different players drafting the same city.
    Calgon take me away....
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

Quote Originally Posted by 0Spawn0 View Post
    A CITY MAY ONLY HAVE ONE HISTORIC POLICY USED ON IT PER DAY.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................

Can... you ... Read???

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

what do the full stops in the above post mean?
    We look forward to implementing more player suggestions in the future, because in Evony, you rule!

oh u should add in that taking his valleys and abadoning them will get u released lol, man a guy on na8 is doing that to me right now and man hes winning this battle gotta love the no attack button