Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: How to Uprise Properly

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Removed due to spam
    please dont spam the forum by starting 10 different threads about the same thing

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    Yes, a players city can be drafted up to 10 times within a 24 hour period.

    23:50 server time drafts
    Once by the Suzerain
    Once by Atlantis
    Once By a L16 (If an enemy owns the L16 for the state their city is in)
    Once by a L14 (If an enemy owns a L14 near them)
    Once by a L12 (If an enemy owns a L12 near them)

    00:10 server time drafts
    Once by the Suzerain
    Once by Atlantis
    Once By a L16 (If an enemy owns the L16 for the state their city is in)
    Once by a L14 (If an enemy owns a L14 near them)
    Once by a L12 (If an enemy owns a L12 near them)

    It has happened to me before but they only got transporters because as you know, I dont keep my main army in my cities.

    Making a guide on how NOT to get colonized will be extremely hard because so much of it is conditional. The main condition being, if you join a server late then many other players will be much much strong than you. And it is not possible to build up a well defended city in the 1 week beginners protection time they give you. Here are just some basic things you need in order to have a well defended city. As you can see from the list it will take far more than 1 week to build it up.

    1. An attack hero with AT LEAST 350 attack. This means workshop research and leveling up the hero.
    2. L10 walls fully loaded
    3. Enough barracks and cities so that you can produce an awful amount of troops within a very short period of time.
    4. The ability to gather millions of resources per day via resource fields and farming

    And even these basic things will not make you 100% safe from being colonized. Even if you have 2 million archers and various other troops if someone wants to colonize you or wipe you out they can if they tag team you. The best you can do is make yourself strong enough so it is very difficult for someone to colonize you. Thus attackers will be discouraged from attacking you before they even land the first wave.

    WRONG!

    Why are you giving information about Historical Cities when you don't have one??!! NO!! YOU CANNOT MULTI DRAFT THE SAME CITY!

    Your ignorance is no longer funny, its incredibly sad. I hope you aren't serious in anything you've ever stated on this forum. Ever. In fact, don't offer any advice ever again until you learn more about the game. I'm stopping myself here.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo View Post
    WRONG!

    Why are you giving information about Historical Cities when you don't have one??!! NO!! YOU CANNOT MULTI DRAFT THE SAME CITY!

    Your ignorance is no longer funny, its incredibly sad. I hope you aren't serious in anything you've ever stated on this forum. Ever. In fact, don't offer any advice ever again until you learn more about the game. I'm stopping myself here.
    Actually you are wrong. I was not talking about a single player who owns the historicals. What I meant was you can be drafted from your Suzerain directly who is player A. Then you can be drafted from a L12 by player B, then by a L14 by player C. Then by a L16 by Player D, then by Atlantis owned by Player E. I know, because it has happened to me before.
    Again please try to understand what I write before you respond. When you do not you simply do knee jerk responses without grasping the meaning of what is being said and that makes for a very tiring and mindless and non-constructive thread.

    Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

  4. Default

    2 things your wrong about.

    1) Where do you say from multiple players?
    2) Player cities can only be drafted within a 24 hour period. I have tried to double draft when the conditions occur, which they don't always, and the system always tells be "this city has been drafted blah blah"

    Thirdly, I don't believe you. Show proof. Anything you say, you need to provide proof. You constantly lack information in your "guides" making them beyond repair through constructive thoughts. So you sir, stop giving knee jerk responses without understanding the meaning you yourself fail to understand.
    Last edited by Shinigami Ichigo; 09-11-2010 at 07:23 AM.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Looking Down Upon You
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Ichigo, get off the thread if you not gonna be helpful in the least, some people need to be muted or suspended from the fourmns with all of this bashing, getting childish and immature.

    I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

    Ardee, you will be missed.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo View Post
    2 things your wrong about.

    1) Where do you say from multiple players?
    2) Player cities can only be drafted within a 24 hour period. I have tried to double draft when the conditions occur, which they don't always, and the system always tells be "this city has been drafted blah blah"

    Thirdly, I don't believe you. Show proof. Anything you say, you need to provide proof. You constantly lack information in your "guides" making them beyond repair through constructive thoughts. So you sir, stop giving knee jerk responses without the meaning you yourself fail to understand.
    You are right, I do not say multiple players. I say "an enemy" which I intended to cover my meaning. If you could not deduct my meaning from the term "an enemy" then perhaps I was not clear enough or perhaps I was but you just did not get it.
    Again, like I said, from April 2010 until 2 weeks ago Players could draft at:
    23:50 AND 00:10
    or
    23:59 and 00:01
    Because the "daily draft" was based on clock time, not a 24 hr timer.
    Allow me to further own you....

    Here is a ticket I sent in to Evony Support on July 6:
    "I don't know if this is a bug or part of Age II game design. But I will explain...
    My city is colonized. My Suzerain drafts troops from me. But it is my understanding that drafting occurs once per day. However, my Suzerain drafted from my one city 4 times in under 1 hour. My Suzerain also owns a level 12 Historical which they used to draft from me as well. This is how they drafted ONE of my cities 4 times in 1hr:
    23:50 server time - Suzerain drafts my city name "NewPlayer" from non-historical city 98,72.
    23:51 server time - Suzerain drafts my city name "NewPlayer" from HISTORICAL city 99,99
    00:15 server time - Suzerain drafts my city name "NewPlayer" from non-historical city 98,72.
    00:16 server time - Suzerain drafts my city name "NewPlayer" from HISTORICAL city 99,99

    As you can see, my Suzerain drafted ONE of my cities 4 times in under 1 hour. I thought drafting was supposed to happen only once a day? As in a 24hr cooldown? But this is not the case. Is this a bug or game design?"

    This is Evonys response:
    Dear Player,
    00:15 and 00:16 can be regarded as the next day. This is how system works. But please do not worry because you will not be drafted until another day.
    Thank you for playing Evony.
    Best Regards
    Evony Team

    So, I do not need to post detailed communication I have because it just bogs down the thread with too much info. If I say something it is because I know from experience.

    So like I said, a player can get drafted 10 times in a single day or within 2 minutes.
    So, we done here? Can I get an apology?
    Last edited by japanpimp; 09-11-2010 at 07:32 AM.

    Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Looking Down Upon You
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    You are right, I do not say multiple players. I say "an enemy" which I intended to cover my meaning. If you could not deduct my meaning from the term "an enemy" then perhaps I was not clear enough or perhaps I was but you just did not get it.
    Again, like I said, from April 2010 until 2 weeks ago Players could draft at:
    23:50 AND 00:10
    or
    23:59 and 00:01
    Because the "daily draft" was based on clock time, not a 24 hr timer.
    Allow me to further own you....

    Here is a ticket I sent in to Evony Support on July 6:
    "I don't know if this is a bug or part of Age II game design. But I will explain...
    My city is colonized. My Suzerain drafts troops from me. But it is my understanding that drafting occurs once per day. However, my Suzerain drafted from my one city 4 times in under 1 hour. My Suzerain also owns a level 12 Historical which they used to draft from me as well. This is how they drafted ONE of my cities 4 times in 1hr:
    23:50 server time - Suzerain drafts my city name "NewPlayer" from non-historical city 98,72.
    23:51 server time - Suzerain drafts my city name "NewPlayer" from HISTORICAL city 99,99
    00:15 server time - Suzerain drafts my city name "NewPlayer" from non-historical city 98,72.
    00:16 server time - Suzerain drafts my city name "NewPlayer" from HISTORICAL city 99,99

    As you can see, my Suzerain drafted ONE of my cities 4 times in under 1 hour. I thought drafting was supposed to happen only once a day? As in a 24hr cooldown? But this is not the case. Is this a bug or game design?"

    This is Evonys response:
    Dear Player,
    00:15 and 00:16 can be regarded as the next day. This is how system works. But please do not worry because you will not be drafted until another day.
    Thank you for playing Evony.
    Best Regards
    Evony Team

    So, I do not need to post detailed communication I have because it just bogs down the thread with too much info. If I say something it is because I know from experience.

    So like I said, a player can get drafted 10 times in a single day or within 2 minutes.
    So, we done here? Can I get an apology?
    +R3P defintely.

    I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

    Ardee, you will be missed.

  8. Default

    no screen shot? This proves nothing. Absolutely nothing.

    And furthermore, gameplay including drafting has changed a lot since July 6th! This better not have been just a few times. If this is an everyday thing, then ask yourself "why?" Also, you once posted a screenshot about city set-up for noobs-cool suggestion- but, not one of your cities were colonized.

    Not one city was colonized! Are you a colonized player now? Hoping to get an HH? You really have to re-evaluate yourself as a source of viable information. I'm not the one with 20 guides or so full of misinformation. An apology you seek shall be coming from you first Sir. An apology for all the false information spammed throughout the forums will be a nice start.


    Side note-

    MOREOVER that is FOUR drafts and not within your "2 minutes" that you claim. YOU JUST PROVED ME CORRECT!

    2 drafts from NON historical cities and 2 drafts from Historical Cities. I will await your apology with high expectation. Thank you for your time.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    2,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami Ichigo View Post
    no screen shot? This proves nothing. Absolutely nothing.

    And furthermore, gameplay including drafting has changed a lot since July 6th! This better not have been just a few times. If this is an everyday thing, then ask yourself "why?" Also, you once posted a screenshot about city set-up for noobs-cool suggestion- but, not one of your cities were colonized.

    Not one city was colonized! Are you a colonized player now? Hoping to get an HH? You really have to re-evaluate yourself as a source of viable information. I'm not the one with 20 guides or so full of misinformation. An apology you seek shall be coming from you first Sir. An apology for all the false information spammed throughout the forums will be a nice start.

    Side note-

    MOREOVER that is FOUR drafts and not within your "2 minutes" that you claim. YOU JUST PROVED ME CORRECT!

    2 drafts from NON historical cities and 2 drafts from Historical Cities. I will await your apology with high expectation. Thank you for your time.
    No, no screen shot, sorry bro. I don't jump through hoops for hot head kids on the internet. But if you ask real nice I may post a screen shot of the emails sent and received between myself and Evony Help Center. All it will do is prove that as of July 6 players could be drafted at 23:59 and 00:01 server time... which you said in big red letters was not possible.

    And no, I do not have screen shots of my cities being drafted 4 times in 2 minutes because I did not think about screen shooting it when it happened. So unless you have a time machine we are out of luck on that one.

    Oh, so now you want to start arguing that my cities are not colonized? And therefore everything I wrote about playing while colonized is not credible?
    But I thought we were arguing about draft times? So let me finish owning you on the draft times... then we can start a new discussion about the length of time I have been playing from colnized cities, ok?

    BTW, great way to evade an argument by introducing other arguments which are not relevant to the main argument which is draft times.

    Oh, and yes, I did write Evony about drafting if 4 times in a few minutes on one of my cities. But what I am trying to say is that a player can have their city drafted up to 10 times within minutes. I know by experience. And my last experience was about 2 weeks ago. But if you dont believe me, ok. Happy trolling. I hope you hook into an actual fish because all you keep pulling up are old soggy shoes....
    And if you do not believe me then well, dont believe me.

    Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

  10. #30

    Default

    you can ONLY draft once every 24hrs unless there is a total system updates and you get two naitance periods.
    DRAFT is reset at server maitenance.
    once again a misinformed JP thread!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •