Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: September 11: Increased Drops and War Declaration Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Huntahh View Post
    How do u spend loads of cash on rose medals? A jnr medal box is only $8
    Maybe they buy until they can do the donations?
    Awesome that materials drop now!
    NA29 - Hello Kitty
    HCs: 2 1 0 1
    HH: Vasco Nunez de Balboa - 99 atk, Aretes King of Nabata - 97 atk
    Granuaile (Grainne Ni Mhaille or Grace O'Malley) - 99 atk, William Wallace - 97 atk

what about, people that have that maxed!!!! useless item drops, when gems are needed more. I hope they make it fair to players THAT PAID TO GET THESE ITEMS THAT ARE DROPPING NOW!!!! So Evony should make it so, that members that have maxed Workshop items - dont get these drops!!! I would have 10x the gem drops & other drops mich scripts.
    no need to get 3000 items for workshop if it's maxed, or allow me to sell them back for half the value in coins or credit. would like a trading market created then.

Quote Originally Posted by fnice View Post
    what about, people that have that maxed!!!! useless item drops, when gems are needed more. I hope they make it fair to players THAT PAID TO GET THESE ITEMS THAT ARE DROPPING NOW!!!! So Evony should make it so, that members that have maxed Workshop items - dont get these drops!!! I would have 10x the gem drops & other drops mich scripts.
    no need to get 3000 items for workshop if it's maxed, or allow me to sell them back for half the value in coins or credit. would like a trading market created then.
    First off, 99% of players do not have workshop gear researched to level 10 yet. Trust me. Go Statistics > Player then click on 100 players who have champions assigned. Guaranteed that only 1 or 2 of them will have full L10 gear. And that is just the players who know enough to set their champions which is not 100% of players.

Second, good idea about a trading market. It would be awesome if players could trade more than just resources. We could have 2 markets....
    A resources market where food iron and lumber could be traded and a Item market where drops won or bought by players could be traded. Gems, materials, Mich scripts, Medals, Armor Scripts.

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

Default Wowzers ..

Well done Evony..

So you do listen after all

5. 09-12-2010, 05:24 AM

Reason
    Flaming

it hope it increses!

Sounds good to me. Nice job.

In you Town- Whoops sorry Conquered ya town mate.

Quote Originally Posted by japanpimp View Post
    First off, 99% of players do not have workshop gear researched to level 10 yet. Trust me. Go Statistics > Player then click on 100 players who have champions assigned. Guaranteed that only 1 or 2 of them will have full L10 gear. .
    1 of 2 is enough, should be a use to materials over lv10 gear simple.

Just Fyi also the better players don't assign there champions for the obvious reasons.
    Last edited by 0Spawn0; 09-12-2010 at 07:51 AM.

Spawn- AgeII Na13 - Massacre Founder
    Every one of your enemies has a weakness, you only have to find it, Unless you find your self facing me, were it shall be your weakness that leads to your demise - Spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntahh View Post
    How do u spend loads of cash on rose medals? A jnr medal box is only $8
    Apparently not looking for the 50 needed for donation I see...

1 second from your city. I am Death Incarnate and about to colonise you while you read this.

finally a fix that makes some sense, we will have to wait and see if the drop rates are at a level that makes a difference or will be so low that it would take years to make progress, but at least they drop now, as they were supposed to 3+ months ago.
    Scythe on S3, W12, etc.
    Scyther S128 Retired..
    Scythe NA4 Retired..
    RuinUrDay S146 (Retired).
    +REP me if I helped you.

Quote Originally Posted by Valium10 View Post
    On na 23 with 400/400 colonization buff, after attacking 1000+ lvl 1-5 Cites and 30 lvl6 NPC attacks and 16 lvl 8 attacks, and losing lots of warriors I could not get 1 Honor medal to become Baron, Now I have dropped the idea of hoping any reasonable thing happening in this game anymore. so playing just for pure fun.
    try farming lv 7 forest with 10k archers 1pike 1sword. i had the same problem and this worked for me.