Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: September 11: Increased Drops and War Declaration Fix

How is that Backspace key fix coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

Here are the most recent game updates:

September 11

Age II World
    • Players will now sometimes see Iron Ore, Wood, Crude Gemstones, Thoroughbreds, and Fabric as rewards for defeating barbarian cities.
    • Fixed: An error was sometimes causing the war declaration bar to become "stuck" which prevented war declarations from working. This has been corrected.

Default drop rates

Quote Originally Posted by Brian IV View Post
    By saying players will "sometimes" see Iron Ore etc, what will the drop rates be? The same as finding a rose medal or what? And wouldnt the presence of other probable items dropped from NPC's decrease the medal rate as a result?

I could be wrong though, but it seems all too glittery to be a very good drop rate for these new items.
    i hit like 20 npc 10s a day on server na1 along with many 5s..no material at all,but i have been getting armor scripts...how about alittle more material

Thank you for these fixes...the newb next to me should be very happy that the war declaration he made (for the quest) has finally run it's course.

I have to say that each time I've put in a trouble ticket, the issue has been fixed. Not much dialog beyond the canned response, but the fix happens. So, I can say I'm pretty pleased with the individual customer service situation.

Default rose medals drop rates

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post

Here are the most recent game updates:

September 11

Age II World
    • Players will now sometimes see Iron Ore, Wood, Crude Gemstones, Thoroughbreds, and Fabric as rewards for defeating barbarian cities.
    • Fixed: An error was sometimes causing the war declaration bar to become "stuck" which prevented war declarations from working. This has been corrected.
    Need this rates to go up ,can't get any medal at present rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambleron View Post
    Great news, every improvement is good for players.
    But why is it so difficult to get medals and mic scripts? Not asking for the world here, but although i attack 10-15 npc's every day i never get anything except gems. i can now open the official Evony jewelry store, but cannot advance in title without medals.
    Thank you for listening.

Rambleron, Host of WAAGH
    lol u are never going to get anything doing 10-15 runs a day.

should be sending out 8 farm missions from every city, every hour.
    keep building those ballistae/transports until u can do this

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJamesDean View Post
    lol u are never going to get anything doing 10-15 runs a day.

should be sending out 8 farm missions from every city, every hour.
    keep building those ballistae/transports until u can do this
    I know some folks who send out gazillions of farming runs a day. But, they don't seem to get any more stuff than I do. I generally send out farm runs 3x a day from each city. The only time I do more is when I'm looking for justice and nations medals. Then I hit a level 10 to death lol This seems to work for me since I'm Prinz on both NA1 & NA21...I do think doing the colonization quest at least to the 10 colony level makes a difference.

Default drops

See lots of posts here asking for medal drop increase to go along with it.

I have over 5000 medals and almost no materials. I like the change the way it is.

Default lost scripts

ive gotten a couple lost scripts and atleast 3 drops of materials in 4 days so im sure they fixed the drop rates for scripts also

If those of you getting mat drops could say where, that would be great. I'm getting loads of armor scripts and other things, but still no sign of materials.

Quote Originally Posted by MellyBean View Post
    If those of you getting mat drops could say where, that would be great. I'm getting loads of armor scripts and other things, but still no sign of materials.
    Where do you get load of armor scripts and other things (npc or valleys and what levels) and from which server are you????