Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: $100 for 1500 cents

Yeah, I took a screenie of this earlier and was about to post it when I saw your thread :P. For those curious what we're talking about, here it is.

**EDIT: I just have to make a comment. That beautiful girl makes me want to buy the cents even more. Don't you agree? *cough*

Last edited by LadyMuffin; 09-21-2010 at 03:45 AM.
    To [Integer]: Or we could just be really annoying and send one catapult at them
    [Whisper]<03:22>From [Integer] : I LOVE doing that to people. It's the most ruthless thing ever....
    To [Integer]: It's like attacking them, and raiding their mind. LOL

I actually got this again when i visited someone and there was an accept offer button but it just takes you to the pay screen without the packages.

GUYS have you ever tried to accept then go to the field were you can chose how much cents you wanna buy? if you do you will see you can now chose 30$ 35$ 40$...
    and yes the 35$ is new and ment for this special offer!
    That also show you its not maleware...

ONLY THING THAT SUXX why not all getting it???? cause you only can buy it after you had this 'pop up'

Quote Originally Posted by annagilbert View Post
    GUYS have you ever tried to accept then go to the field were you can chose how much cents you wanna buy? if you do you will see you can now chose 30$ 35$ 40$...
    and yes the 35$ is new and ment for this special offer!
    That also show you its not maleware...

ONLY THING THAT SUXX why not all getting it???? cause you only can buy it after you had this 'pop up'
    Lol, so they are promoting visiting your Facebook allies I suppose. Interesting? o.0
    [Whisper]<03:22>From [Integer] : I LOVE doing that to people. It's the most ruthless thing ever....

what that has to do with Facebook?

So far, it popped up earlier today and immediately after server reset, but hasn't popped up any other time.

Quote Originally Posted by annagilbert View Post
    what that has to do with Facebook?
    I got it while visiting my ally. I assumed that was where it pops up. I could be wrong. It happens every once and a while, you know, like on February 29th.

few get it many times others dont at all... if evony brings stuff like that out they should at least let all have it....

Popped for me right after a log in. I though it was $100 and not $105 which is why I didn't see the deal showing right on the cents page I guess

Still get you happiness chest keys with this?

100USD in exchange for ..
    click auto cents

1000 cents
    60 ammys worth 300cents
    autocents bonus 300cents
    3 evony happiness package and vesta's blessing

worth over 1600

or you can do the latest deal

105USD
    auto cents not clickable
    so you get 1500 cents
    3 vesta's blessing