Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spending Your Cents Wisely!

Default Spending Your Cents Wisely!

Ok, First of all you know how the 5$ for 250 cents worth package resets itself once a month?
    Well instead the package resets itself around 19-30th of every month so far so to get an even bigger deal out of It.
    Buy $5 for 250 cents worth package right around the 19th like say the 15th then wait a few days to reset itself and buy another $5 for 250 cents worth package that way you get 1 ADV.tele (That is what I will use it for...) and you get 2x worth the bonus items!!!
    But if you cant wait just buy 1 package and buy 5$ worth of regular cents there you go not much of a guide but it does save Cash!

Have a great day spending cents wisely

Join The Best Or Die Like The Rest

not quite seeing how this is a guide?

are you saying to buy the 2 packages in close proximity if you are incapable of saving the 50 cents from the first package?

And how does this save cash?

Because when you buy the packages you get free bonus items so you get double the items including medals so you dont have to buy them if you ever did want to buy it

Join The Best Or Die Like The Rest

Man, apparently you need to find a new package to buy.

One that includes "Grammar Guidelines", and even "Sentence Structure Guidelines."
    "I am not a man of blood; God is my witness that, in all of my wars, I have never been the aggressor and that my enemies have been the author of their own calamity." -Timur

"There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others." -Niccolo Machiavelli

ure rite this is wise

Right. first if you are going to right a guide you need to have constructive to right about. spending your cents Wisely is a great idea, you just need to expand on it really badly.

First, you should tell people what there getting in this 5 for 250 cents package, alot of people know but. Some people wont so, tell them.

Secondly, there is more then one package tell us about the other packages you can get explain the point in these and what u should spend your cents on and why.

great idea for a guide just need to work on your guide righting skills mabe try reading through the guides in the form and takeing notes.

good luck in the future

Not a guide....

I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

Ardee, you will be missed.

Sometimes I feel like this forum is being overrun by 10 year olds who can't use punctuation or spell correctly....
    Thanks WN1 Hit for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeptuno View Post
    Sometimes I feel like this forum is being overrun by 10 year olds who can't use punctuation or spell correctly....
    As long as there's no red line, then the word MUST be correct.

right = write
    your = you're
    here = hear
    their = there
    vile = vial
    were = where
    bored = board
    allowed = aloud
    night = knight
    which = witch
    loan = lone
    desert = dessert
    threw = through
    warn = worn

Just because spellcheck doesn't warn you, doesn't mean you're communicating clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

their=there=they're :P