Thread: Commission Battle

Default Commission Battle

I noticed the commision battle was against one of our main enemies so i decided to pick it up.

Not the perfect set up as i had some other things going on and someone was trying to outbid me, so i had to add some pointless troops at the end to make sure i won the bid (see 450k scouts,lol)

But a wins a win. And the 17 million honor went to the guy i freed not me
    The 30mil hero exp. went into evony black space i suppose

+rep if someone wants to post a screenie

battlena19.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100922/d4/03/d40399dd7025064e21b016f8f5affabb.xml

NICE!!!!! Lol, Preatty good.

epic nice looks like u made him cry and first page w00t

[HiAsh]: And 10's don't appeal to you enough?
    [SirAshcan]: Too many is overkill

wowzer! 4 million dead in 5 rounds, the crows will grow fat on all that carnage

niceeeeeeeee

Was Wondering when Ya would Post this report up NPC Totaly awesome hit and LOL on the Honor miss ^_^ But I kinda feel Sorry for Shiz.... He had 4 more anti colonisations taken out by the same player who you took up and he lost everything

None the less FREAKING AWESOME
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonhero View Post
    Like the fact that there is a "process" for luck. I bet his real process is that he hired a midget to dress up like a leprechaun and dance on his computer, wearing a necklace of rabbit feet and the number seven.
    Historical Cities: 2 2 1 0

Quote Originally Posted by The REAL GE View Post
    Was Wondering when Ya would Post this report up NPC Totaly awesome hit and LOL on the Honor miss ^_^ But I kinda feel Sorry for Shiz.... He had 4 more anti colonisations taken out by the same player who you took up and he lost everything

None the less FREAKING AWESOME
    Of his four mine hit first unfortunatley, but whatever there is limited combat on theses severs so ill take what i can get.

Edit: I wish i could see the exp from this hit cuase there is a post asking for ur best exp hits
    Last edited by webby189; 10-11-2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: cause i delete my reports, cause im lazy