Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony.com down

Default Servers down

wn2 is down anybody else down?

ALL servers are having issues, this happens if you are logging in now, those logged in may still be functioning. I am trying to gain info and will keep this thread informed.

ALLDAYXL
    Last edited by AllDayXL; 09-23-2010 at 11:43 AM.
    Khaldun: evonys to cheep to pay for modles instead they get nerds to draw them
    IF YOU LIKE THEN PLZ REP
    Live by the Creed

N1 seems to be down as well...
    For The Win!!
    "Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ."

semi-retired

always happen when im farming
    IF YOU LIKE THEN PLZ REP
    Live by the Creed

The bad part is that its going to throw off my farming circulation cause now I gotta sleep instead of getting second phase of barbs in..

the good side is that I had an enemy castle with 600k archers in it at 11 loyalty so with any luck they will all refuge out and i dont have to waste 1 mill scouts bombing him
    For The Win!!

semi-retired

lol i had 9 cities and was building 2 wat happens now lol do i have 11 or wat
    IF YOU LIKE THEN PLZ REP
    Live by the Creed

Quote Originally Posted by SIR LYONS View Post
    lol i had 9 cities and was building 2 wat happens now lol do i have 11 or wat
    How do you build two cities if you already have 9? O.o
    For The Win!!

semi-retired

as long as you abandon them b4 for the other 1 is build u shoudl be fine servers aare back up
    IF YOU LIKE THEN PLZ REP
    Live by the Creed

Default iam's Alternative Ranking System

I wanted to show an alliance ranking taking in multiple factors, not just prestige, cities, members or honor individually. I therefore chose to calculate the following factors:

Cities/Member
    Prestige/Member
    Honor/Member

I have recorded this for the top 40 ranked prestige alliances on SS38, which currently includes all the alliances with 100mill prestige or more.

I wanted to also include heroes in this, as heroes are what makes the game these days. Unfortunately it's difficult to assess an alliance's hero strenght without computing alot of numbers (one alliance could have as many as 10,000 heroes). Without going into the discussion of what prestige means or doesn't mean, as prestige is partly a factor of troops built and hits done, prestige should be indicative of hero strength as well.

Now, I sorted the 40 alliances based on those 3 indicators seperately, and assigned the best ranked 1, 2nd best 2, 3rd best 3 etc all the way to 40.

The alliance with the combined lowest total (i.e. lowest average rank) should therefore be the stronger alliance.

*This does not take into account knowledge, and is only indicative of what the numbers say at present, not how the alliance is performing currently.

So we see Sion ranked 1 for Prestige/member, Sinister for Cities/member, and Vikings for Honor/Member, but Asmodeus rank 1 overall.

Feel free to discuss!

Last edited by iamthouth; 09-20-2010 at 06:27 AM. Reason: **Corrected prestige/member rank.
    Retired

nice job really looks good.
    Retired Dacian

it says sinister is higher then Imperium and Asmodeus for prestige/member yet you put Imperium first?? either im reading it wrong or it doesnt look too good Sorry.. Lol third time editing.. Question.. I see there are some duplicates I.e.. Minivee and REEB have the same city/member which is 2.8.. why does Minivee get chosen to be 40th and reeb 39th? Seems a little unfair shouldnt they both be ranked 39? Just a thought.. Yeah im picky lol Ok another error or mis calculation.. It says Mayhem is 13th for prestige/member I just counted from your list and MAYHEM should be 15th not 13th.. imma keep checking this list and update as i go. Entropy should be 11th for prestige/member not 10th.. Asmodeus has a higher city count per member then Dacia does yet Dacia is ranked 3rd and Asmodeus is ranked 4th.. should they not be switched??.. K im bored now so ive stopped checking .. Update sounds needed.
    Last edited by david_k700; 09-20-2010 at 12:58 AM.

By the amazing Luda