Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony.com down

Quote Originally Posted by david_k700 View Post
    it says sinister is higher then Imperium and Asmodeus for prestige/member yet you put Imperium first?? either im reading it wrong or it doesnt look too good Sorry.. Lol third time editing.. Question.. I see there are some duplicates I.e.. Minivee and REEB have the same city/member which is 2.8.. why does Minivee get chosen to be 40th and reeb 39th? Seems a little unfair shouldnt they both be ranked 39? Just a thought.. Yeah im picky lol Ok another error or mis calculation.. It says Mayhem is 13th for prestige/member I just counted from your list and MAYHEM should be 15th not 13th.. imma keep checking this list and update as i go. Entropy should be 11th for prestige/member not 10th.. Asmodeus has a higher city count per member then Dacia does yet Dacia is ranked 3rd and Asmodeus is ranked 4th.. should they not be switched??.. K im bored now so ive stopped checking .. Update sounds needed.
    You're correct in the first part David. I had incorrectly ranked it by simple prestige instead of prestige/member at first. This has been corrected. There were no changes in the top 6 in the overall rankings. Sion is now correctly recorded with the highest prestige/member.

Regarding Minivee and REEB, if you do the numbers you'll see that the ranks are correct. The numbers presented are rounded to 1 decimal.

Regarding City/member, again, the numbers are correct. You must have glanced at the wrong column there, Asmodeus is correctly stated at 3rd with 7.5, Dacia at 4th with 7.4. Dacia have more total cities, but also more members.
    Retired

A small drinking village with a big fishing problem.

I for one would love to see how all that would have changed had S4United (Nemisis1) and Bandits (G.T.F.O) had gotten together.
    Last edited by Lord Melchet; 09-20-2010 at 08:55 AM. Reason: cause i felt like it

Quote Originally Posted by iamthouth View Post
    You're correct in the first part David. I had incorrectly ranked it by simple prestige instead of prestige/member at first. This has been corrected. There were no changes in the top 6 in the overall rankings. Sion is now correctly recorded with the highest prestige/member.

Regarding Minivee and REEB, if you do the numbers you'll see that the ranks are correct. The numbers presented are rounded to 1 decimal.

Regarding City/member, again, the numbers are correct. You must have glanced at the wrong column there, Asmodeus is correctly stated at 3rd with 7.5, Dacia at 4th with 7.4. Dacia have more total cities, but also more members.
    Lmao knowing me i probably did.. Didnt do the numbers just went by what i saw.. so when i see 2.8 twice and see the rank difference you know why .. I think the main reason why alliances are 'bad' rank is mainly due to honour

By the amazing Luda

way too much time on your hands is my take on it

<7:10>[ssfgrgawer]: oh i understand using memebers to descout me, Good move. But causing the lag so i cant close gates is a tad unsporting.
    <7:14>[BUBBAA]: powering down the lagatron2000
    <7:16>[ssfgrgawer]: Nope that was all my scouts, i now have a total of 600k.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbzipops View Post
    way too much time on your hands is my take on it
    I smell jealousy.
    Retired Dacian

just seems to complicated as what evony strength is really based on is troops counts and fighting smarts which u cannot possibly calculate it gets us no further into the understanding of real strength and u could have ET in an aliance on his own 100mil pres right? so with 10 cities 0 honour wouldnt that mean he is also the strongest alliance? its a good idea but i dontthink it is worth the effort

[ssfgrgawer]: i send transvestites, you never know what they will bring home, its useually diseses tho
    [guess_who]: those trannies are fairly strong though...
    S6/SS38 retired
    Self proclaimed trash talker and hitter ^_^ s6 boys ftw

Bit Hirt that savz99 is crapola? Could of told you that with no ranking system..
    <8:50>[Humper]: I've got my troops on Auto-Starve.
    <8:50>[Humper]: If they get hungry...Too ***kin' bad!!!
    Rep me if you have a head and sometimes wear shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elusive_Death View Post
    I smell jealousy.
    roflmao @ that pic

and on topic list looks good

Sig Courtesy Of Sickness!
    Bomben - Great Phract Smack - My History
    Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    ssssssssffffdrdrawers. You can't tell me to stop being who I am.

what the Sh1t

lol adeptwa wrong thread id say the same no matter what alliance i was in... see u on the trash talk thread

[ssfgrgawer]: i send transvestites, you never know what they will bring home, its useually diseses tho
    [guess_who]: those trannies are fairly strong though...
    S6/SS38 retired
    Self proclaimed trash talker and hitter ^_^ s6 boys ftw