Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantis taken

Default Atlantis taken

Atlantis Broken by khans, Cap'd by Bashbros

From what ive heard after khans broke it and started to lower loyalty bashbros jumped in an capped it. A dirty move? or good strategy?
    I of course will not get into the disscusion about this one.But it looks as tho its gona be all out war on bashbros
    Last edited by BRAVE.naONE; 10-03-2010 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Spelled the Title correctly
    BRAVE- Na1 (Marines3)(Marines)(3OOcav)(Draconic)- Retired
    WOZ- Na24 (Vain)(INVICTUS)- Retired
    Forums - Retired

lol that sucks

Yes it sucks on khans part after losing million of troops to cap it then have someone sneak in and take it from you. But I wonder how bashbros got info they were taking it?
    I guess it wont be long before we find out
    Forums - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE.naONE View Post
    Yes it sucks on khans part after losing million of troops to cap it then have someone sneak in and take it from you. But I wonder how bashbros got info they were taking it?
    I guess it wont be long before we find out
    now he has to hold it

Awesome. Congratulations.

if Khans had the troops to cap it, but that guy had to steal it, then.... that means that he doesn't have the troops to take it, but khans did, which means that guy who stole it is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenb209 View Post
    if Khans had the troops to cap it, but that guy had to steal it, then.... that means that he doesn't have the troops to take it, but khans did, which means that guy who stole it is dead
    Well the guy who capped it dose have a lvl16 an 2 14's as well. He dose have the troops and some good heros as well. Just smarter to let someone else kill their troops an then take it with min. loses. Smart but dirty in my book
    Forums - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenb209 View Post
    Khans used alot of troops to break it (with only healing 13%) and this guy almost used none to steal it, presumably.

Just another way to look.

Either way, I'm predicting we may see i new honor record in the coming weeks

It is a bit dirty and unsportsman like just like spies in an alliance. But it is within the game rules so nothing we can do about players like that.

Spies are the reason. The second Khans started hitting Atlantis it showed in War Reports. Then ANYONE in Khans whould have been able to tip off another alliance. This is why attacking key targets needs to be kept very hush hush. It is also why the attack needs to happen within minutes and not spread out too long. Otherwise it will give others a chance to react to the war reports.

But hey, when Atlantis gets taken the fun on the server just begins....

Thanks to Boleslav for the Afro Samurai Signature series.
    I have made a few video guides that may help you.
    Please read the link below.
    My Evony Videos

I'm sure all the attacks were sent with in minutes. Bashbros certainly had more info than just the war reports.

I think spies are perfectly fine and not unsportsmanlike, with the caveat being it is not an alt account.

The sad state of affairs is nine times out of ten it is an alt account that does the spying, which is the biggest problem (multis in general) with the great game of evony and very hard to stop.

In this particular case it may actually have been a main account. From what i hear about khans they are by far the top alliance on NA1 and i doubt they let weak accounts in.

Maybe Hughsey will sign in an share some stories