Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: September 25: Camp Time and Holiday Mode Changes

Quote Originally Posted by SirW o G View Post
    I guess I want to play on your server. On mine it takes well over an hour minimum to cap a city. Wham bam thank you ma'am only works until you get to 15 loyalty or under. Unless of course your just a farmer and take some resources and go. We generally like to cap our opponents city before claiming victory
    In one sense you're right. I hate zeroing cities. It is obnoxiously time-consuming and boring. I don't even like carting off the rez. For me, the killing is the fun part and if there's any way to get my alliance mates to do the rest, I generally will find it

Sure, ya don't get to heal their troops, but wham-bam-thank you ma'am generally loads them up with enough honor that 10% heal won't get you too much anyway...and while they're in holiday, you're building tons more. Win/win for me. But yeah, not capping a city can be frustrating for a lot of folks I guess. Just gotta learn ta roll with the punches.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I hope with all my heart you are not stupid enough to believe the nonsense your spewing with your fingertips via keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I tell people they do well when they do well. It's not my fault people are stupid.

To each their own I guess. Our server has a #1 alliance (prestige farmers) that will go into truce or holiday after a single scout. We are the number 2 alliance and have actually fought to be there. Sending a long attack at least allowed us to get them to fight and now we have lost that. We will find another way, we always do.

YAY for these changes, while you're tinkering with camp time tho.... can you make it not affect the return journey ;-)
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/JadedGFX/Signatures/Clara.png
    Amazing sig by Jade

I seen threads bout people sending the 1 worker 1 balls or trans, and how it mess up going into holiday mode, never experiencing it myself, and the update is a good one. If someone don't want to get attacked they then will truce up instead of going into holiday mode, where they can't do anything, which some people dont understand.

I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

Ardee, you will be missed.

I have never experienced this problem, but it seems like a good fix.
    Now there will be a lot less spam threads about this.

Quote Originally Posted by SirW o G View Post
    To each their own I guess. Our server has a #1 alliance (prestige farmers) that will go into truce or holiday after a single scout. We are the number 2 alliance and have actually fought to be there. Sending a long attack at least allowed us to get them to fight and now we have lost that. We will find another way, we always do.
    Might had been benefical for you to do those kind of attacks, but COMMUNITY-WIDE is was not, the needs of the many outweighs the selfishness of the one.

I guess suspending me for a day changed me...NOT

Ardee, you will be missed.

I'm looking at a 434 hour 1 trans attack.
    [Copperhead] : getting off now

[Milanthius]: had to have jrod put himself in me for the night..lol

[Sassassin]: I love licking Pete Jones - he tastes like Bourbon

Default Txs!

like the holiday change

If this is Age I .... Thank You !

Quote Originally Posted by PeteJones View Post
    I'm looking at a 434 hour 1 trans attack.

the update probably won't affect anything sent before it