Thread: QingSim - Combat simulator

Default QingSim - Combat simulator

Download Link:
    http://www.speedyshare.com/files/244...aseVersion.xls

Although its similar in function to what aero already released, I thought it would still be worthwhile to share this. Really, the only improvements from his 2nd release that I have enabled are calculations up to 100 rounds and allows for Corset. Also much smaller file and less resource intensive on the CPU because it uses VBA instead (youll need to enable macro when you open it).

Basically, this is an Excel 2003 based combat simulator with the calculations based on VBA instead of excel formulas. It has no range or tech limitations. Unit data is separately saved and can be editted easily, so if Evony one day decides to change some unit speed or other basic unit data, this can be quickly updated.

Instruction:
    Use 1 or 0 for War horn / corset. Dont use anything else, it will just give weird results. Other input should be rather obvious.

Limitations of the release version:
    1) Leadership effects have been disabled in this release version.
    2) Range is fixed to 5.2k by the 1 abatis. You cannot remove this
    3) Multiple wave combat not simulated.

Bugs:
    1) Scout or transport bombs are not calculated correctly - I have not yet programmed their movement.
    2) Trap, abatis and DT damage are random and so have been left out. All they do at the moment is set range, you will have to accomodate for trap damage by estimates.
    NA29 - Hello Kitty
    HCs: 2 1 0 1
    HH: Vasco Nunez de Balboa - 99 atk, Aretes King of Nabata - 97 atk
    Granuaile (Grainne Ni Mhaille or Grace O'Malley) - 99 atk, William Wallace - 97 atk

Obviously I didnt check if the macros work after I put protection on the worksheet.

Ill find a workaround for this and maybe get a usable version up. Ignore for now.
    NA29 - Hello Kitty
    HCs: 2 1 0 1
    HH: Vasco Nunez de Balboa - 99 atk, Aretes King of Nabata - 97 atk
    Granuaile (Grainne Ni Mhaille or Grace O'Malley) - 99 atk, William Wallace - 97 atk

Why is distance fixed @ 5.2k? that was the only big thing Aero was missing in his cal and yet you continue it. if it had differing ranges it would be somewhat original.

You should put this into a google doc spreadsheet instead. It looks fishy when it goes to a random website.